• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: The Long Walk

- The classification name combo, suddenly reminds me of the Cox-Zucker machine I learned about recently, made by two mathamaticians strictly to make an obscene joke with the name. But with this said, might want to consider putting it in alphabetical order. It's not necessary since there's plenty of things that aren't that way, just a passing thought.
- Aerial plankton are technically called aeroplankton in a formal term. Depending on how pretentious you want the descriptor to be, may want to change that. But, you also implied it may have been on purpose.
- Ghosts in a ghost town, eh?
- Man, going all in with the Drifblim instead of catching and raising a Drifloon.
- You know I get the feeling if you were writing it from the start nowadays, Gail never would've existed. At least, not in her current "lolmotordrive" form.
- Talking about weather reports being accurate, bah.
- Foulmouthed Eve, jeez. Get you're on-edge girl, but wow.
- Loudmouthed Eve, too. Way to alert the damn thing rather than doing an ambush.
- Man, these things have egg moves?! Or come from LA. I mean not unreasonable, but still a funny mental thought to think of how they got to know the egg move.
- Did all these nerds fail the 40%?! And/or were just too feeble-minded to resist?
- Good thing nothing attacked while they slept.
- Okay the egg move is one thing but TMs?! I guess you play hard and fast with stuff like that, I sometimes do too, but for a group of wild Drifblim these ones are so ridiculous and strong it's kind of a little suspension of belief breaking. Not to the total detriment, at least.
- It would've been hilarious if Josh actually caught the thing by mistake. Like the ultimate capstone on top of this chapter of hilarious (and sad) failing
- It's almost like all that training was for naught. :<
- Too much of a good thing, Josh? Or maybe I should make a joke about not packing deodorant.
- Defog dry? Seems legit.
- Eve: "If you want to do it, we're gonna do it face to face."
- I hope he has condiments for the boots.
- Who needs to charge Solar Beam anyway? Okay, actually, maybe retract my earlier statement about Gail, since this was more recent.
- THE BRICK OF DOOM! Still only the second most epic brick I've read about, at best. Can't compare with the first. Forget what game system it was but a party was being chased by the villain's dark champion. One of them threw a brick at the guy to distract him while they escaped because they were outmatched. Except it double furied (criticaled) and killed the champion instantly, also turning the brick into a holy weapon)
- Well I am a fan of humans being able to beat up on Pokemon. Too bad he couldn't finish the job.
- Broken size tag.
- Wait, I hope she doesn't mean eating shit literally.
- I do find a bit of amusing irony in her telling him off for saving her, then she flips out even more when she sort of does the same.
- If she does become hoarse, I hope she packed cough drops. Or at least a saddle

Okay there Johto reviewed and overdue review reviewed. Will Eve ever make her capture?! Probably not given the theme you seem to be going for, but we'll see.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom