• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Luci Corner

Luci_

Professional Shroomish Enthusiast #1
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
  3. It/Its
Decided to start this funky lil blog, contents may include: rants, art, memes, just my general thoughts/life, food, and stuff related to my OCs. Btw I write dates in the dd/mm/yy format and the current time for the life entries.

4-11-23 9:17
Meh, nothing much is going on right now but The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes comes out in a day less than 2 weeks! I haven’t been able to see the other HG movies in theaters and I’m planning to watch it with my boyfriend.

Here, have a meme for your troubles.
8A4B4D2B-00C8-40B6-9451-FB739949DECB.jpeg
Au revoir and see you later

Back
Top Bottom