• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The main character of the last game you played is hunting you down.

The big four of The Muppets: Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, and Miss Piggy, plus Animal and Pepe as additional picks. Honestly I feel like either Piggy or Animal alone could tear me apart on their own. With Animal's wild savagery and Piggy's mastery of karate. But you throw those other four running interference into the mix? I'm done.

Maleficent from The Sleeping Beauty? lol Just defeated her in Kingdom Hearts yesterday.

Not much to do since it's a character from a kid's movie. But taking into account KH's world, I figured I'd have at least a weapon and some magic to aid myself, so I'd just use them.

Ace Attorney Investigations 2, so Miles Edgeworth
oh no
GK2-Sountrack-Art.jpg

Back
Top Bottom