• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mara Region

So I'm thinkin' this thread deserves some more cred! Oh that rhymed. :eek:
But yeah, let me just start by saying you're extremely creative. I really adore many of your designs and I'm sure you put a LOT of work into all of them. For some reason I really like Ticktock's design. XD I'd totally have him and Raptide (who, seems to be popular here). Keep it up, I definitely support your Pokedex! :D

Obliveon i'm willing to help you design some stuff this seems like a lot of fun
i will work on whatever you want trainers, pokemon, anything just tell :D

Obliveon i'm willing to help you design some stuff this seems like a lot of fun
i will work on whatever you want trainers, pokemon, anything just tell :D

Awesome! It would be great if you could help me come up with a few generic male trainer designs. I'm horrible with them. XD

So I'm thinkin' this thread deserves some more cred! Oh that rhymed. :eek:
But yeah, let me just start by saying you're extremely creative. I really adore many of your designs and I'm sure you put a LOT of work into all of them. For some reason I really like Ticktock's design. XD I'd totally have him and Raptide (who, seems to be popular here). Keep it up, I definitely support your Pokedex! :D

Yeah, TickTock is preeeety cool. ^^ Raptide might be so popular cuz it looks neat and it's a raptor that doesn't come from a fossil.

Yeah, TickTock is preeeety cool. ^^ Raptide might be so popular cuz it looks neat and it's a raptor that doesn't come from a fossil.

That might be it! He has a great design (not to mention the other pokemon ^^). But y'know I'm bias to water-type so. ^^ I was wondering, are you gonna label your map on the Mara Region page?
Also I'd lend a hand but eheh, humans aren't my strong-suit either. x.x Good luck though! The ones you have look REALLY fantastic so far!

That might be it! He has a great design (not to mention the other pokemon ^^). But y'know I'm bias to water-type so. ^^ I was wondering, are you gonna label your map on the Mara Region page?
Also I'd lend a hand but eheh, humans aren't my strong-suit either. x.x Good luck though! The ones you have look REALLY fantastic so far!

I actually have a full list of cities and other locations, they're just in the link. ^^ I was working on a maybe FLASH game type map where you roll over locations and see their names and layout.

I actually have a full list of cities and other locations, they're just in the link. ^^ I was working on a maybe FLASH game type map where you roll over locations and see their names and layout.

Yeah I saw! =] Just, I was as to where they are on the map. XD Which btb, Victory Bridge is a great idea. No more cave-Victory Road. XD Hmm that sounds like a nice idea! Sounds like it'd be pretty complicated to make though.

Yeah I saw! =] Just, I was as to where they are on the map. XD Which btb, Victory Bridge is a great idea. No more cave-Victory Road. XD Hmm that sounds like a nice idea! Sounds like it'd be pretty complicated to make though.

Actually, I'm just taking the same picture of the map, done digitally, and adding one of those info boxes for each city at a time like in the games. So there is a seperate image for each city and the main one. After I finish I'm just going to find someone on dA to put it in Flash. ^^

Actually, I'm just taking the same picture of the map, done digitally, and adding one of those info boxes for each city at a time like in the games. So there is a seperate image for each city and the main one. After I finish I'm just going to find someone on dA to put it in Flash. ^^

Oh! Sounds like you've got it all planned out huh!! :D I'm really looking forward to that. Honestly you've just done a fantastic job on this so far. What happens after you complete your pokedex and map and such? =]

Oh! Sounds like you've got it all planned out huh!! :D I'm really looking forward to that. Honestly you've just done a fantastic job on this so far. What happens after you complete your pokedex and map and such? =]

I've already completed the Pokedex, I just have to upload the extra 10 Pokemon. I'm working on trainer designs.

Anyone else want to help with Trainer designs? We could all vote on them if there were multiples. ^^

I plan on uploading the Team Chrono Grunt designs soon.

The link in the OP doesn't work for me.

Back
Top Bottom