• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ME club :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bows* Misty is the greatest. Misty is better than his nemesis Japanese name >:O JK. Kasumi = Awesomeness...Oh wait...that goes by the Misty awesomeness...It's so hard to choose @_@

That chopper game will be beaten...You will be dethroned! >:D

Hmm, what to talk about...How about how the CHATROOM (hint hint) is such a success because of Misty...oh and the other counterpart with the Japanese name...Oh what was her name again? >:p Oh yes, Kasumi...she's there too. >:p

Oh! I see a challenge here...English vs. Japanese...It's on. :p

x_o .... Ok, I think I had that one coming...Victory goes to Ka...wait..WAIT! :eek: What's this? The English one wants a say in this?! :eek: I wonder how much more I will get beaten into...At least the English one doesn't hurt me! >:D No wonder HE's praised. >:D

:O Someone defied Misty! They will be beheaded at sunrise! :O On the other hand...Kasumi will be flattered and accidently go into the guillotine out of sheer wtf-random-oops-my-bad moods. :p

How dare you write other club names in this club here....Awesomeness should not be seen to other club names! >:O And it's Exhibit. >:p

Hmm...Many people seem to figure out ways to be better than Misty. I think it's safe to say that Misty ISN'T the best! :O But...I should just keep saying Misty IS the best so I don't get castrated. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom