• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The ME club :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhibit D: The cheated evidence. I'll appeal to the court saying that Misty has hereby faked all documents proceeding into this case. Under Article 3, Section 8 Chapter 7 Verse 9 it CLEARLY states that: "...hereby under these strict rules, all cases now and later will always be ruled hung if they relate to or appeal to Misty of Bulbagarden INC. and all chatroom affiliation toward [HASHTAG]#BulbaGarden[/HASHTAG] IRC of the DejaToons Network."

All in all...Misty = Lose. :)

I resurrect this dead club in the name of thread necromancy!

And the fact that Misty is all pwnzors from now until 2088.

(Just stumbled across this club)

If a non-mod made this club, wouldn't it pretty much be immediately HoS'd?

(runs)

Ah, nothing lovelier than flagrant abuse of mod powers. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom