• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Miley Cyrus hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually like her and her songs, but then again I really don't care about the whole actress life I only care about her acting and singing and I think it's pretty good plus let's not forget her songs and shows are centered to kids from 5 to 10 so it's obvious most of the teenage world doesn't like her, I really don't care about the other things she's done everyone does something stupid at some point of their lives.

As for the Alice in Wonderland thing that a lot of people talk about I kinda agree with her then again I hate Alice in Wonderland too anyways.

I don't mind these occasional "hate" threads...but try to be a bit more constructive than the post above mine. It IS possible to have a civil discussion about not liking something without it devolving into random insults.

Okay, I don't know how it happened. But, I have become a Hannah Montana fan! I really don't know how. One day, I just watched an episode, and dangit, it's a good show. It's very funny and well written. And, you know, she's only 16, but she's very pretty talented. So, I don't see why people hate her.

It's just because she's very famous, I believe.

Her music is terrible? Thats where all my hate comes from anyway. Especially since there are talented musicians out there who deserve a good spotlight.

i only like a few songs by her... but yeah, she can sing, obviously. otherwise, people wouldn't buy her cds and she wouldn't be on top of the world, as well as charts right now. :S

i only like a few songs by her... but yeah, she can sing, obviously. otherwise, people wouldn't buy her cds and she wouldn't be on top of the world, as well as charts right now. :S

Not necessarily. A lot of artists nowadays sound the same, with Miley Cyrus, and this "Michael Buble" (Whoever the hell he is...), included.

People may not like them as much as Miley, but I dare anyone to say that Sarah Brightman, Andrea Boccelli, or Alessandro Safina can't sing better than any of the pop artists today.

I can unbiasedly state that Miley Cyrus is by no means a better singer than either of them.

I guess my point is that you don't have to be able to sing as well as others for people to like you as a singer, sickeningly. :peace:

Yeah, it's kinda scary. Somehow proficiency is nowhere as big a card as "like it because we tell you to." I mean, come on, Kazumi could top Miley Cyrus any day.

Not necessarily. A lot of artists nowadays sound the same, with Miley Cyrus, and this "Michael Buble" (Whoever the hell he is...), included.

Gasp.

Anywho.
I don't dislike her. I don't really care for her music, but she seems to be a sweet enough girl. I mean, she's never done anything bad to me right? So, no grudge.

Last edited:
I feel like she's talented, but she still has a lot of growing up to do. I'm not a huge fan of her voice, but I like some of her songs. I think she'll be a lot better once she breaks away from Disney.

i don't really hate her. I don't really like her show and, actually, I enjoy some of her music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom