• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Minor Complaint Thread

LACK OF FERTILIZERS IN HOENN.

I had to transfer my berries over to Y version for better growth. Honestly, they should have made the extra guy in the Berry Master's house just sell Mulch :/

I've got another one; the requirement for getting the Garchompite in ORAS. 1000 flags?? Come on, GF.

Really, it reminds me of the downright absurd wait times on those Safari Zone Objects in HGSS. And nobody wanted those back.

Anyone notice how the ORAS trading animation actually reflects which Poke balls the Pokemon are in? Makes me wonder why they didn't think of that for XY earlier.

No hordes while diving. I mean, it would have been realistic if we could actually encounter a school of fish

I agree. Same goes for encountering Pokémon while soaring. While doing so, you encounter Pokémon by flying into flocks of birds, yet you only fight a single one. WTF?

- ORAS berry farming. I understand that they wanted to replicate the original game, but XY's berry farming was vastly superior. Its kind of shocking that they didn't at least apply it to the Berry Master's back yard. Seriously, that place is massive, yet there's only like 4 patches for planting, and they're all on different corners of the field. Huh.

- ORAS berry farming. I understand that they wanted to replicate the original game, but XY's berry farming was vastly superior. Its kind of shocking that they didn't at least apply it to the Berry Master's back yard. Seriously, that place is massive, yet there's only like 4 patches for planting, and they're all on different corners of the field. Huh.
Yeah, that's one of my biggest beefs too. Add to that the fact that I have to walk a freaking mile around the place just to water everything and it's ridiculously inconvenient. Why they didn't at least try to copy the patch from Kalos is beyond me.

Ace Trainer Brooke's Roserade has Poison Sting. Mega Drain too. After her Roselia had Giga Drain.

Ace Trainer Brooke's Roserade has Poison Sting. Mega Drain too. After her Roselia had Giga Drain.

This reminds me of those rematches at the Battle Chateau, where certain Pokemon's movesets actually get worse when you increase the difficulty level :/

What is even the purpose.

^I've seen him a few times, but only in the beauty contests. Once with Lisia (this was after the scripted battle) and once without her. Maybe he's rare? :eek:

I should really complain about Garchompite and the secret base rank requirements to get it... but the text would be an unintelligible rage, so maybe not.

Instead of that, I'm really gonna complain about PokeBank and my dear Escavalier I miss already. :/ Gone, completely... *quiet rage*

Not much of a big complaint, but I needed more Wally in my game. Less May, more Wally. I about cried when I met him on Victory Road...it had been too long since I had seen him... ;.;

The fact that you can only rematch Wally after winning 50 battles at the super singles at the battle maison is just annoying, how can I possibly beat 50 trainers in the super singles? It is just not possible.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom