• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Miraculous Adventures of Cliche Ash and Friends!

ThatsNotGroudon

Jirachi Wish Maker Fangirl
Reaction score
I was just recently playing a game with my little brother, so I decided to make it into a fanfiction for all of you:

[The scene opens up on Butch and Cassidy, who have been working on a special mind controlling device.]

?????: Well? Is it ready?
Butch: Yes, Doctor. Here it is!

[He hands the device, which resembles a computer of some sort, to the figure.]

????: Thank you, Buzz and Cassidy.
Butch: It’s Butch!!
Cassidy: We designed it especially for your new plan, Doctor Suzaki.
Doctor: Perfect, now we can use this to stop those imbeciles from Team Rocket.

[He pointed the machine towards a Glaceon, that Cassidy had recently caught. He pressed the ‘Control’ button. Glaceon’s eyes glowed a deep crimson, as it spoke in a deep monotone voice.]

Doctor: Glaceon, do whatever Bevin and Cassidy tell you!
Butch: I’m getting tired of everybody calling me different names!!!
Doctor: Whatever. Anyways, go find Team Rocket and demolish them!
Butch and Cassidy: Yes Sir!

Meanwhile, Misty has joined up with Ash, May, Max and Brock. They are heading towards Petalburg City, when all of a sudden-

Officer Jenny: Everybody needs to run! This place is going to explode!
Ash: Excuse me M’am, what’s happening?
Officer Jenny: Somebody set this gas station on fire, there’s no way of putting it out!
May: Who would do something like that??
Max: Somebody terrible, that’s who!

[They all run far enough from the station, just in time to watch it explode. A Pokémon slowly walks towards the group.]

Misty: What Pokémon is that??

[The Decidueye’s eyes glowed the same color that Glaceon’s were, as it growled at them.]

Ash: It’s a Decidueye! And he doesn’t look happy!
Max: Is that who caused the explosion?

[Decidueye pointed its bow towards them, watching silently.]

Brock: Please don’t fire at us!!

Officer Jenny: You there! Stop this at once!

[Decidueye suddenly stopped and turned away, flying off into the distance.]

Brock: What was that all about??
Officer Jenny: I don’t know, but if they come back they’re in huge trouble!
Ash: It seemed so angry... it’s eyes were glowing!
Max: I hope we never see it again.

Later that evening, the gang arrives at May and Max’s home. They watch the news to see if a story about the explosion.

Reporter: Good evening, citizens of all Pokémon regions. I’m reporter Kate Criterion. There has been many cases of Pokémon apparently turning against their trainers! Witnesses say that a strange beam of light hits the Pokémon, and their eyes begin to glow a red color. Then they attack their trainer a couple times, and flee from the scene! In other terms, a Pokémon from the Alola Region has been said to have caused a massive explosion in Petalburg City in the Hoenn Region. It apparently set the station on fire and escaped quickly. Investigators are trying to figure out what is happening, stay tuned for more details.

Norman: This is awful! Whoever is behind this must stop immediately!
Max: I just hope they don’t run into us.
Ash: If they do, we’ll put an end to their plans!
Everyone: Yeah!!

Little do they know, whoever is behind this whole mess is closer than they seem... Tune in next time to see what happens!

Who’s that Pokémon?

I hope you guys like this, I’ll be sure to make Part 2 if you want me to!

Welcome to the Writers Workshop, @ThatsNotGroudon!

Please do remember that every story thread does need a content rating prefix (and that threads rated Teen or Mature need content warnings).

I have a review for you, but it's rather short, I'm afraid!

There are two prominent qualities of this fic: it's very reminiscent of the anime, and it's in a script format. Being similar to the anime is fine and gives you a style to emulate and characters to work with, but don't just rely on your audience being familiar with them as you are! It's important to set the scene and show the characters clearly to the reader. I usually advise people to use prose (narrative writing such as you'd find in a novel) but if you want to stick to script format you could use some scene descriptions and actor directions to flesh it out somewhat. The nod to the anime's "who's that pokémon" is pretty cute. It's eevee!

Lastly, a little advice: the best motivation to write is internal. If you enjoy writing, please keep writing, whether you accumulate an audience or not. Once again, welcome to the WW! I hope you make yourself at home. :bulbaWave:

Thank you. I’m new to this whole writing format, and everything I wrote about is what me and my brother did in reality. He wants it to be like an actual episode of the anime, if somebody were to make it.
I’m not used to this whole writing thing, and I was thinking of other ways to lay out the dialogue and the character actions and so forth. But none of them seemed to work for me, so I just went with the script style. I’ll try to upgrade it in the next one. And yes, the Pokémon is Eevee.

@ThatsNotGroudon - you're very welcome! Best of luck to you with further instalments.

Let me know if you have any trouble adding a rating prefix to your thread or you need help with content warnings.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom