• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I have to admit, that was amazing. He managed to knock out the majority of the Meowth. I used Synthesis again, not that it mattered much now. I saw one sneak up behind him. I launched a Razor Leaf at it. There. That was all of them.

Now there was just an awkward silence. I should say something. "So, um, thanks for the help." That just didn't feel good enough. I need to say more. "Sooooo... sorry about using you to steal things. Although, I'm actually impressed with how well you battled." Actually, now that I look at him, he probably has no place to go. He was passed out in the middle of the road, and he thinks that he was a Human. Though, I must admit, few normal Abra could do what he did. "So, sorry if this is abrupt, but, do you have any place to go after all this? If not, I have something that could work." Maybe it was impulsive to just offer him a place to live, but I just took advantage of a lost, possibly psychotic Abra. I feel that I should do something. Who knows, maybe he would even try to apologize about throwing me through a tree. I turned back towards the city. "Follow ..." That was all I remembered before I was hit by an attack, and finally passed out.

Well, that was unexpected a bunch of Murkrow flew down and attacked Pollen, I knew that in my condition there was no way I could beat them well that and a massive type disadvantage so I did the only natural thing, I grabbed Pollen and used Teleport, fortunately we ended up near a town, unfortunately Pollen looked like she was in pretty bad condition so I used my powers to heal her which left me drained.

Even though she couldn't hear me I felt like saying "I would gladly stay with you"

I feel better now. How long was I out? I looked around, at least I'm not in the forest now. It didn't take long to realize what probably happened. So great, now he uses Teleport. Well, at least we're outside the city I live in, so there's that at least. I feel like I'm forgetting about something... THE MONEY! I looked in my bag. The sacks of poke we stole... gone. All of them were gone. This is just bloody great. All of that for nothing. I looked at Alexander, I'm not sure how he felt, but he didn't look to good at this point. He probably used too much of his energy. But he didn't take the money with us. Should I just leave him here. No. Maybe it was out of his control, I'll give him a chance to explain himself. "So... what'd I miss?"

Last edited:
"To make a long story short we you got knocked out by a Murkrow, I saw no way to win the fight so I teleported us away from there, now if you don't mind I am going to take a nap" And like that he was asleep.

"But what about the poke!?" It was too late, he was out. Though I could tell that he didn't bring the poke. The stupid bags probably fell out when I fainted. It couldn't have been that much harder to take them with us. I looked in my bag again. At least the poke I got from my 'Evolution Elixir' con was still there. I just want to go home already. I started to walk back into the city, I really considered just leaving him there. Still, when he was awake, he floated with an aura of confidence around him, now, with him just passed out on the road, he looked kind of pathetic now, and we did make for a good team while fighting the Meowth. I sighed, I knew that I wouldn't forgive myself leaving him here, with no place to go. I tried to get him on my back. Wow, he is so much heavier than I expected.

I finally was able to carry him. I think my back's going to break soon. But, I'm still walking. So, I'm carrying a Pokemon that's around four times my weight through a large city, this really couldn't get much worse. It soon felt drops of rain. "Typical, just... typical." I muttered to myself. At least I didn't have much further to go. Soon I saw the abandoned warehouse that I called my home. It's a bit run down, but it was the best I could could find. Now, I'm actually kind of fond of it. I also took a look at the river right next to the warehouse, my source of water, and the source of my favorite con, the 'Evolution Elixir'. Even though Pokemon call it polluted or something, I just don't see that. I'm just thinking to myself at this point.

I walked inside, I still felt the rain through random holes in the ceiling. I should fix that some day. I walked into the corner that I decided was my 'room'. I dropped Alexander off onto the pile of padding that was my bed. I just left him there, so that he could get some rest. I took a moment to stretch, now that he's finally off. Still, I had other things to do. I threw a small sheet over myself, and I went back out into the rain, I want to see if there's any supplies that I could get at the market.

I awoke to a depressing sight, a dingy old warehouse that looked like it hasn't been used in years, I really hope this is where Pollen lives and not some other Pokemon.

After wandering about for a while I got bored so I started to try to find things to do and when I noticed the holes in the ceiling I decided to fix them, even though I don't know who's home I am in I felt that I could at least help them out so I found some old boards and fashioned some make shift nails out of stone using my power and I teleported on top of the roof put the boards down and shot them into it and fastened it to the roof, after a good 10 minutes of work I was finished so I teleported back down into the warehouse and sat there until I dried off.

Well, this is bad. I have much less poke than I expected. I only had 10. Everywhere I went, all items were to expensive. Well, there's one last place I can try. I went to a shop that sold used items for cheap prices. This isn't the first time I ended up here. I looked around, even then, there wasn't much that I could get, then something caught my eye. I saw a crimson scarf on a table. The ends were a bit tattered, and it looked a bit worn out. I looked at the price. 10 poke, how convenient. Still, I think I should get it. Not for me, but for Alexander, granted, he threw me through a tree, but he helped me fight, and got me out of there, even though he forgot the money. Still, I think that plan was probably doomed to fail. I feel that if I got him something, we would fully be even. I took it up, bought it, and had it wrapped up. Hopefully this isn't in too bad of a condition, hopefully he won't be insulted by this.

The rain got even stronger on the way back, tonight was going to suck, considering the leaky roof. I finally got back, I think that this could be the wettest that I have ever been. The Water types are probably having a field day right about now. I walked inside, and threw off the sheet. I admit, it did actually help. But something felt different, it didn't take long to realize the roof was fixed. I assume that this was Alexander. Is he still even here? "Hello?" I called out.

I heard the sound of Pollens voice so I decided it was safe to reveal myself, so I teleported behind her and noticed she had a package, so after a moment I decided to scare her by yelling "HEY POLLEN, WHAT'S UP?"

Last edited:
Out of nowhere, I heard a voice yelling behind me. It came out of nowhere, and it scared me. So, out of reflex, I may or may not have blindly turned around, and shot Razor Leaf. I opened my eyes. It was Alexander. Oh crap. I also noticed that I ended up dropping the present, a corner of it landed in a small puddle. I felt bad, but now I had to focus on not getting thrown out of a window or something. I said, with a sheepish grin. "Oh, h-hey Alex, um, sorry about, that, it was a reflex, and you did come out of nowhere." Hopefully his attention is now on the present, and not on attacking me.

Must resist urge to fling Pollen out of window........

"Hi Pollen how are you? Also what's up with the package?" Don't blame me, blame ADD

Good, I'm not being hurt, or killed. "Hey Alexander, can I just call you Alex? Anyway, I'm doing good right now, besides being drenched in water. How are you? Also, I didn't feel like we were completely even, so I got that for you. Um, sorry in advance, it's, um, the best I could afford." I picked up the gift and handed it to him. Again, I hope he's not offended by this.

Great, now I feel bad for wanting to fling her out of a window. "Thanks." I grabbed the gift and opened it, inside was a tattered red scarf which I immediately put it on "Thank you again, this can be used to identify me from other Abras", I felt bad because I had nothing in return so I did the awkward "Sorry I don't have anything to give you in return..."

Good, at least he seems to like it. He said sorry for not having anything for me, eh, I don't really care that much, we're even, ignoring that he fixed my roof. "It's okay, I wasn't really expecting you to." I looked around my dirty, dingy, worn down warehouse, and asked, with a slight sarcastic tone, "So, what do you think about my home?"

"It could be a pretty cool place to live if it was taken care of." I realized what I said could be taken as an insult but it truly was not meant to be.

"Wow, really!?" I admit, I expected worse. Though I am kind of used to the place in this condition, I guess it could do with a touch up. "So... what do you have in mind?"

I am glad she took what I said with the intended meaning, "A training area would be nice to have, not to mention that with all of the old parts sitting around you could probably make a computer, stuff like that."

... What's a computer? Great, his insanity is shining through again. But a training area, that would be nice, we could work on that. I'll just ignore the 'computer' thing he talked about. "Good idea, a training area would be a good addition, and there should be some materials that could be used to build it."

"Glad you think so, I have most of it sorted out and with my powers it shouldn't take long to make." So as quickly as possible Alexander pulled out the pieces he had gathered out of boredom and started assembling them.

I tried making small talk to pass the time and so that I didn't seem rude "So any ideas on what kind of stuff you want in the training area, how does a training dummy sound?"

Well, at least this could be made quickly. I had an idea, and his dummy idea sounded good. "That's a good idea, what about a target to practice accuracy on?" I figured that I could help. I grabbed a few pieces, and got to work. Granted, it wasn't as fast as Alex's psychic power, but every bit helps. Actually, it doesn't look like he's working on something for the training area. What is he working on?

"Get your hands off of my pieces you dang dirty Chikorita" I know Pollen will never get the reference but I couldn't pass up the chance to say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom