• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Modfather III: New Staff Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you are all, most likely, aware by now, Enzap has become an admin and I have been promoted to Section Head of this great section.
Now, Enzap will be stepping down as a moderator of this section to focus on forumwide issues as well as his new IRL job, so congratulations are in order there.

This certainly does not mean that we have seen the last of the great Enzap in this section, though, and I'm sure he will be around to entertain us whenever he gets the opportunity. Hopefully one of the new mods will take over DtB, though. XD

I would once again like to thank Enzap for being my friend and mentor since the time I joined Bulbagarden, and for helping me become the person that I am now.

In much brighter news, we will have three new moderators to take Enzap's place, because yes, Enzap is just that great.

Please join me in welcoming the newest additions to the War Room Mod Squad:
@DarthWolf @Elementar and @Lone_Garurumon.

I have to say, this was certainly the most difficult choice I have had to make so far as Section Head. So many of you put in such magnificent applications. As has seemed to become the new norm, F&G/TWR had the closest race out of all the sections hiring this drive.

I would like to remind you all that, even as a non-staff member, you all contribute something to this section and you all help this section in being the best damn section on this whole forum. Please don't tell the other Section Heads I said that. So, on behalf of myself and the rest of the Fun and Games Mod Squad, I thank you all.

...NOW LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!

b3f80dbf45.png

Great job guys! Make TWR Proud and do your best and don't listen to what that Zexy tells you!

Bleagh, this is like, the same announcement as in F&G. I can't say the same thing as I did there, it'll make me look boring and uncreative... Hmm... Go play Digi-Mafia (once I unlock it in a month).

Nah, I'm just kidding, I'll do my very best to keep this section a fun and active place. Even if that does involve making my own games that you should totally play.

The New Generation of The Handsome Three is here, congratulations! Same for all the other cool people of the other sections too.
Make TWR Proud and do your best and don't listen to what that Zexy tells you!
Who listens to that madman, anyway?
And congrats to the new TWR mods. I won't listen to you :)
That is most certainly the wisest decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom