• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Challenge The Monthly Art Prompt Thread

Save me!
Reaction score
Dang, if I can get some coloured pencils before the end of the month (why are the 50 packs out of stock everywhere) this is a theme I can actually do, if badly, I think I could have fun with different styles

Reaction score
Drew Merlin as he was the first thing that came to mind :)

"In a land of myth and a time of magic. The destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young man. His name Merlin."

Reaction score
Rainbow Cloud in the Holiday Bonanza Mafia thread said:
In please, my favourite holiday food is chocolate reindeers, I'm not really a fan of traditional Christmas food so going with that :D
I mentioned Chocolate Reindeers back then but how about a Chocolate Stantler instead :)

Reaction score
This is a really remote and harsh region. It only has 3 'cities' and they're barely cities, even by Pokémon standards. It's very vaguely based on Western Australia's south east interior.
region.png
I will possibly update this at some point, 'cause I got kinda inspired.