• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Monthly Art Prompt Thread

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

We’ve decided to change the weekly art prompt thread to a monthly art prompt as we felt that a week was not really long enough for everyone to be able to participate in the challenge.

Like the previous thread, this thread is intended to inspire participants to draw or create something related to a prompt that will be posted on a monthly basis. For example the prompts could be Pokémon related such as favourite water Pokémon, favourite gym leader or non-Pokémon such as leaves, cars etc. Though for these non-Pokémon prompts, you can of course incorporate Pokémon regardless! Taking part in the prompts thread is completely optional though and everyone is welcome to participate whenever they wish to.

The current plan for this thread is to post new prompts at the start of each month with the prompts running to the end of that month.

You can post any type of art here in response to a prompt such as drawings, paintings, videos, music, crafts etc.

A list of all previous prompts will be kept in the OP and will be updated on a monthly basis.

If anyone has suggestions for future prompts please send @NMLewis or @Rainbow Cloud a PM with your ideas.

Let's begin with the first prompt:

1. Your favourite Pokémon game or your favourite video game (Non-Pokémon)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was gonna draw something from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon or Majora's Mask, but I decided to draw the fox from Seasons after Fall instead.

fox.png

Sorry the thread hasn't been updated this month, we've been a little busy and forgot about the prompt, we've decided to keep the current prompt for the remainder of this month and will post the next prompt at the start of August.

For the Ocean prompt I've drawn my favourite water pokemon Lapras, surfing across the Ocean :)
drZeCRu.png

Hi everyone :)

We’ve decided to change the weekly art prompt thread to a monthly art prompt as we felt that a week was not really long enough for everyone to be able to participate in the challenge.

Like the previous thread, this thread is intended to inspire participants to draw or create something related to a prompt that will be posted on a monthly basis. For exmple the prompts could be Pokémon related such as favourite water Pokémon, favourite gym leader or Non-Pokémon such as leaves, cars etc. Taking part in the prompts thread is completly optional though and everyone is welcome to participate whenever they wish to.

The current plan for this thread is to post new prompts at the start of each month with the prompts running to the end of that month. There will be both a Pokémon an Non-Pokémon related prompt posted for each month with participants free to choose whichever prompt they would prefer to respond to or both if they wish.

You can post any type of art here in response to a prompt such as drawings, paintings, videos, music, crafts etc.

A list of all previous prompts will be kept in the OP and will be updated on a monthly basis.

If anyone has an ideas or suggestions for future prompts please send @Soki, @noworry or @Rainbow Cloud a PM with your ideas.

Let's begin with the first prompt:

1. Your favourite Pokémon game or your favourite video game (Non-Pokémon)

Hey! I really like your cover picture. Can you tell me how can I change mine?

Back
Top Bottom