• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Monthly Photography Prompt Thread

Spooky Gaming
4vbyl8M.jpg

Rm7En22.jpg

I'm V. envious of your Groudon GBA!!! :love:
Thanks, picked it up on ebay a few years ago, was kind of a lucky find as it was the only one that wasn't really expensive due to having some minor scratches, they made a Kyogre one too but I haven't found one so far.

A lot of Japanese Pokémon games, interesting...
Yeah, these were mostly ebay pickups too though I think Mystery Dungeon Red may have been from a car boot sale with a bundle of other Japanese GBA games, I can't really play them that well as I don't know Japanese though mainly bought them for my collection.

Back
Top Bottom