• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Please remember to keep spoilers about the new Pokemon games in their respective sections here and here.

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

As Dark as White can be..
Reaction score
Audino!
I could bring myself to savagely mutilate them!
I spent way too long searching for the Elemental Monkeys because of them!

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Tentacool in the water. I'm glad I can't encounter them in Black. It's the same story with Zubats in caves, but Pokémon with Sturdy still managed to ruin caves for me.

Reaction score
Goddamn hell, I remember Weeeeeeeeeeeeeedle at the beginning of SoulSilver. Poison Sting left and right. -___-

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score
The most annoying Pokemon I encounter are the Pokemon I already caught.

Reaction score
Not any Pokemon in particular, but it's annoying when i'm traveling with a slow Pokemon and I get "can't escape!" for every Pokemon I run into. -_-

Reaction score
Why do you guys think these are annoying, is it cuz of the frequency which they occur, I hate always surfing and running into tentacool every 5 seconds, maybe ifd they varied the other pokemon that appeared and didn't have one guy show up 80% of the time would you find it less annoying?

Minion of the Damned
Reaction score
Pokemons in desert with sandstorm. Particularly Trapinch (with arena trap).

Something deeper...A bond
Reaction score
Any pokemon with sturdy, Rattata's in game(like zigzagoon ect.) Kakuna and Metapod and zubat...

Reaction score
oh diglett in diglett cave in remakes because he has the ability so you can't rub away! I hate that when pokemon have that

realisation
Reaction score
Bidoof, Rattata, Poochyena, Trapinch, Tentacool and Tentacruel, Magikarp and Zubat (Oh, going into caves was made into hell thanks to this Pokemon) and Patrat.
I also hate when you encounter a Pokemon you want and it flees. (Especially with the moving legendaries, frustrating stuff.)

Reaction score
Geodude and Zubat in caves. Herdier in Black and White just generally got me angry after running into it and it taking out my lower levels a couple time.

Reaction score
Anything with Sturdy/Arena Traps. Sturdy due to Trainers having a set of Roggenrolas or Boldores making for much longer battles than they ought to be.

Reaction score
How many times are we gonna say Zubat and Golbat? lol It wouldn't be so bad if occasionally a Crobat showed up but Jezus...

Reaction score
since I just got done going after the Seven Sages in white...JOLTIK is the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Every time you take a step it appears! I just wanted to start throwing my full pokeballs at it just to scare it away!

shooting star
Reaction score
I can't stand running into Gulpin...:sweat:
I get mad every time it uses yawn on me...

Reaction score
Geodude, it's always there when I take three steps in a cave. At least I can deal with Zubat since I like Crobat, but I find Golem useless so Geodude just do nothing by annoy me