• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Golbat. Zubat is annoying enough, but its evolved form just seems to be the game laughing at me.

Gen 1: Geodude, Graveler, Zubat, Golbat, Tentacool, Pidgey, Rattata.

Gen 2: The above, Hoothoot, Flaffy, Mareep (Even though I had an Ampharos).

Gen 3: The above, Zigzagoon.

Gen 4: The above, Starly, OMG Bidoof.

And for Gen V I have been recently training my pokemon in various places like Victory Road and the Giant Chasm. I find like in the previous gens these annoying Woobats (might as well be Zubats lol) keep popping up and those Rufflets as well. And just when you can't stand the sight of yet another Boldore it pops up again rofl :p

There are other pokemon I find annoying as well, but I can't remember them all.

The Pokémon I find most annoying to encounter in the wild is Roggenrola. Not only are there thousands of them, I can't even OHKO them because of Sturdy. :p

Kanto- Ratatta, Pidgey, Zubat, Spearow, Geodude, Tentacool
Johto- above plus Sentret
Hoenn- Zigzagoon, Poocheyena, Wingull, Tentacool, Zubat
Sinnoh- Kanto and Hoenn plus Starly, Bidoof
Unova- Patrat, Lillipup, Audino, Roggenrola, Woobat

Zubat.
Why? Because this keeps happening.
Wild Zubat Appears.
Run
Cannot Escape
Zubat used Supersonic
Pokèmon is confused.

DARN YOU ZUBAT! D:
I hate Geodude too due to its high defence (most annoyingly when its in a low-level dungeon and I don't have a water or grass-type with me) but at least I can usually run from those.

Emolga. They always appears when I'm trying to train on Pokémon with Audinos, and if I try to attack it, I get paralysed because of their Static ability. :mad:

high level magikarp. they wouldn't let me flee, and it would have been completly embaressing to lose to a magikarp, so i had to battle it, and guess how much exp points it gave my cherubi? 20.

I meant Roggenrola along with its evolutionary forms, and the fact that they appear multiple times in each cave. Sorry if that wasn't clear. ^^'

Ah, yes, its evolutionary line is quite annoying. Especially if you try to KO all pokemon you meet that you won't catch, like I do *grrr*

I would have to say any Pokemon with poison sting i swear they just like poisoning me just for th efun of it and always at the time i have no status healing items.

Bidoof. Just Bidoof. Their cries just make me want to die.. It's so annoying to hear. That's why whenever I play a Sinnoh region game, I play without sound so I don't die from the awfulness that is Bidoof's cry. Oh, and Woobat, Roggenrola and it's evos. Especially since I can't kill them in one hit.

For me it used to be Zubat and Tentacool, but then I played B/W and now I cringe every time I find a Basculin. I hate those.

Anything fast since my lead is usually Reuniclus or Golurk. -__-
I feel your pain, believe me. Why? My Golurk is Brave. "Screwed" doesn't even begin to cover it. :sweat:

While I'm on the water, I hate running into Basculin. Those things are a royal pain to encounter: they can actually hurt you and trying to catch them is a freaking pain. I can't stand them.

Any pokemon with hypnosis. It's just not worth the time to deal with those Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom