• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Most Annoying Pokemon to Encounter

Audino!
I could bring myself to savagely mutilate them!
I spent way too long searching for the Elemental Monkeys because of them!

Tentacool in the water. I'm glad I can't encounter them in Black. It's the same story with Zubats in caves, but Pokémon with Sturdy still managed to ruin caves for me.

Goddamn hell, I remember Weeeeeeeeeeeeeedle at the beginning of SoulSilver. Poison Sting left and right. -___-

The most annoying Pokemon I encounter are the Pokemon I already caught.

Not any Pokemon in particular, but it's annoying when i'm traveling with a slow Pokemon and I get "can't escape!" for every Pokemon I run into. -_-

Why do you guys think these are annoying, is it cuz of the frequency which they occur, I hate always surfing and running into tentacool every 5 seconds, maybe ifd they varied the other pokemon that appeared and didn't have one guy show up 80% of the time would you find it less annoying?

Any pokemon with sturdy, Rattata's in game(like zigzagoon ect.) Kakuna and Metapod and zubat...

oh diglett in diglett cave in remakes because he has the ability so you can't rub away! I hate that when pokemon have that

Bidoof, Rattata, Poochyena, Trapinch, Tentacool and Tentacruel, Magikarp and Zubat (Oh, going into caves was made into hell thanks to this Pokemon) and Patrat.
I also hate when you encounter a Pokemon you want and it flees. (Especially with the moving legendaries, frustrating stuff.)

Geodude and Zubat in caves. Herdier in Black and White just generally got me angry after running into it and it taking out my lower levels a couple time.

Anything with Sturdy/Arena Traps. Sturdy due to Trainers having a set of Roggenrolas or Boldores making for much longer battles than they ought to be.

How many times are we gonna say Zubat and Golbat? lol It wouldn't be so bad if occasionally a Crobat showed up but Jezus...

since I just got done going after the Seven Sages in white...JOLTIK is the most annoying thing on the face of the planet. Every time you take a step it appears! I just wanted to start throwing my full pokeballs at it just to scare it away!

I can't stand running into Gulpin...:sweat:
I get mad every time it uses yawn on me...

Geodude, it's always there when I take three steps in a cave. At least I can deal with Zubat since I like Crobat, but I find Golem useless so Geodude just do nothing by annoy me

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom