• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most attractive pokemon

PrettyVenomoth

Drama queen/Bug master
Reaction score
k this thread is for discusing the pokemon you find most attractive, i found plenty of threads for the human charachters but none for the pokemon :( so here it is you can list multiple pokemon too x

ok i will start i find latias to be the most attractive pokemon ever i love her big yellow eyes and her red furr, i love red. shes the most adorable thing, espeon and ilumise would be next in line for me.

I'll have to agree with Ninetales, Kirlia & Gardevoir as well.
I'd also add in Gothorita and Lilligant in that for the same reason,
though maybe to a lesser degree.
Gothorita's other evolutions do kind of ruin her appeal a little.

Attractive... Pokémon? Wait, what? xD

There are quite a bit of Pokémon with designs I appreciate, but I wouldn't call any of them 'attractive'.

Jynx is quite attractive... Ehm, no. xD
If by 'attractive' you mean 'elegant', well, maybe Dragonair, Ninetales, Milotic or Gardevoir.

Yeah, it depends what you mean. If it's elegant, than probably Skarmory.. I went there.

Jynx. No competition.
Um, Mienshao is sort of attractive? Depends...Lilligant is attractive in a way, Gardevoir, maybe even Gallade...Meloetta, Ninetales, Milotic, and to some, Serperior.

Jynx is quite attractive... Ehm, no. xD
If by 'attractive' you mean 'elegant', well, maybe Dragonair, Ninetales, Milotic or Gardevoir.

Well, if we're going with attractive to meaning most 'elegant' Pokemon, the choice is obvious...Lilligant. It's in the name and everything.

Like most magical Pokemon, MAGIkarp, hello? I'm stupid, official.

There is only one answer to this question:
623.gif

Oh yeah, I went there.
Seriously, how can you not love something that gorgeous? :crush:

Odd choice for a thread, but Pokemon that have always caught my eye have always been canines. I love a well colored coat and lots of fur, so Growlithe/Arcanine, Poochyena/Mightyena, Houndour, etc have always been very appealing looking Pokemon for me!

Currently in my opinion:
Starter: Snivy or Fennekin (cannot choose either one of them)
Legendary: Latias
Other: Sylveon

I believe that the most attractive for me is Umbreon; attractive as in easy to look at.

The most elegant would probably be Cresselia.

Oh gosh, there are so many that I find "attractive". Persian, Articuno, Dragonair, Espeon, Ho-oh, Suicune, Gardevoir, Delcatty, Milotic, Altaria, Kyogre, and Liepard.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom