• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most attractive pokemon

I'm not sure about the word "attractive", but ones I find incredibly cute/elegant/etc? Darkrai. Darkrai just has it all. Case closed. xD. Also Honckrow, Giratina, Blaziken, Kyogre, and Deoxys. There's probably more but I can't remember. =/
But Darkrai definitely tops all of those I listed. How can you not love him? He's so adorable. ;D

I'm not really the one to partake in these sorts of things.

But I have to say Gardevoir, she's beautiful.

I'm not sure about the word "attractive", but ones I find incredibly cute/elegant/etc? Darkrai. Darkrai just has it all. Case closed. xD. Also Honckrow, Giratina, Blaziken, Kyogre, and Deoxys. There's probably more but I can't remember. =/
But Darkrai definitely tops all of those I listed. How can you not love him? He's so adorable. ;D

Sure, if you like those Emo-types. ;p

No Pokemon seems attractive for me. I could say some Pokemons that could feel attractive for other Pokemons.

They could be Ninetales, Milotic, Goldeen and Melowetta.

I don't really find any Pokemon to be "attractive" per se, but there are many that I find cute, beautiful and/or elegant.

Gardevoir, Lopunny, Braixen, Delphox, Serperior, Froslass, Mawile, Primarina, Lurantis, Salazzle. And probably more but those are the ones off the top of my head.

I mean if we're going into waifu territory Imma have to say Gardevoir and Tsareena but I'm not really into that jazz lol

Oh yeah Tsareena... I tried listing off all the waifu Pokemon in my post but I forgot about her. She and Gardevoir are my favorite waifu Pokemon. That reminds me, waaay back in June I drew their pre-evolutions Steenee and Kirlia in honor of Pride Month, if I recall correctly.

Froslass, Glaceon, Serperior, Beautifly, Articuno, Gardevoir, Dewgong...

Err... I would never use the word "attractive" when describing a favorite Pokemon, much in the same way that I don't even use that word when describing a favorite animal, since all of my favorites are animal-like, anyways. ^^;

Pokemon that I find adorable in a "my favorite animal" kind of way would be Electabuzz, Charizard, (female) Pyroar, Numel, Rockruff, Tropius, Liepard, Luxray, Growlithe, Arcanine, Lapras, Persian... lots of Pokemon I find cute in a way that I find German Shepherds, Siamese cats, jaguars, and otters cute. =)

Jirachi. It grants wishes - its ability is attractive enough to get people and pokemon swarming around it for a once-in-a-lifetime-offer dream-come-true.

I'm gonna be "that guy" and be the first to mention Lucario in this thread :p

Well I don't find any Pokémon "attractive" (that would be a bit weird. Lol), but there are some who I think have very pretty and/or elegant designs. Virizion, Salazzle, Dragonair, Froslass, Xerneas, Primarina, Gardevoir, and Milotic in particular.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom