• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Reaction score
Unlocked within the last month...

Platinums:

God War (2018) (Lilie Recommends)
Ni no Kun II: Revenant Kingdom ((Lilie Recommends. However White Witch is better IMO)
OverWatch (Love OW but it’s starting to wane on me)
Shadow of War (Liked it but disappointed compared to the first.)
Cat’s Quest (Lilie Recommends)

Super Daryl Deluxe (Lilie Recommends)
Steins Gate (PS3)
Dragon Ball FighterZ (At Last)
Tesla vs Lovecraft (Lilie Recommends)
AC: Origins (had completed this 100% but I got stung by the Aya had to complete it again I waited for NG+).

Fe
Monster Hunter World
Pyre (Lilie Recommends)

A lot of these were sitting almost done as I’m off from University on medical grounds I had time to tidy them up.

Lilie x

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
With the batch of games I’m currently playing, most of them on old or Nintendo systems, it just works out that the only thing I’m getting Trophies in lately is Minecraft on Vita, lol. The other day I finished my long, epic journey to fill a chest entirely with Cobblestone. A challenge worthy of a Trophy, truly.

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
The Hero of Heroes - Ratchet & Clank (PS4) - Obtain all other trophies

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Someone Special - Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory - See all popularity events with a human character

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I played Sonic Adventure last night and I got a trophy called Miles “Tails” Prower. Can’t get more meat & potatoes than that! Looking forward to getting the rest of Sonic’s friends in my trophy list.

Lone_Garurumon

Pleeeeease?
Reaction score
Kerblamm! - Destroy the Dark Eco Crystals - Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

PikachuColoredPichu

Ladies of Light and Dark~
Reaction score
Can it be a personal achievement, since the Switch doesn't have achievements or trophies?

Kung Fu Ferret

Dragon King of the Eastern Seas
Reaction score
SMITE (PS4):
The Legend of Excalibur (as King Arthur, cast Excalibur's Wrath and Sundering Strike within 10 seconds of each other)