• Snowy finally gets an endorsement from the Champion to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as he learns about Dynamaxing and chases after Hop.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

make a wish ★
Reaction score
Team Fortress 2
• Real Steal - As an Engineer, escape with your sentry as a sentry buster is about to detonate.
• Wage Against the Machine - Earn a credit bonus at the end of a wave.
• .executioner - In a single wave, kill 15 bomb carrying robots in a row before they level up.
• Firewall - Ignite 5 Spies who have a sapper on a friendly building.
• Spy Milestone 1 - Achieve 5 of the achievements in the Spy pack.
• High Value Target - Backstab an enemy who is dominating 3 or more of your teammates.

Played more TF2 with friends last night and got more achievements! Too bad I'm nowhere near getting them all.

Weather Medium
Reaction score
Nothing Stops This Commission - Earn the right to take on 3-star assignments - Monster Hunter World

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
L.A. Noire (PS3)
Platinum Trophy - Collect all other trophies to unlock
Finally finished it up! Had a little trouble finding a few of the generic cars, but by the time I finished everything else (like finding those godforsaken Golden Film Reels), I only needed to find four more cars total. Found the last one (Cadillac LaSelle Series 50) in a gas station parking lot when I was getting desperate. Might try to Platinum the PS4 remaster too someday, but I need to block the tediousness of gathering those film reels out of my mind before I consider it lol.