• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Team Fortress 2
• Real Steal - As an Engineer, escape with your sentry as a sentry buster is about to detonate.
• Wage Against the Machine - Earn a credit bonus at the end of a wave.
• .executioner - In a single wave, kill 15 bomb carrying robots in a row before they level up.
• Firewall - Ignite 5 Spies who have a sapper on a friendly building.
• Spy Milestone 1 - Achieve 5 of the achievements in the Spy pack.
• High Value Target - Backstab an enemy who is dominating 3 or more of your teammates.

Played more TF2 with friends last night and got more achievements! Too bad I'm nowhere near getting them all.

L.A. Noire (PS3)
Platinum Trophy - Collect all other trophies to unlock
x8PZs57.png
Finally finished it up! Had a little trouble finding a few of the generic cars, but by the time I finished everything else (like finding those godforsaken Golden Film Reels), I only needed to find four more cars total. Found the last one (Cadillac LaSelle Series 50) in a gas station parking lot when I was getting desperate. Might try to Platinum the PS4 remaster too someday, but I need to block the tediousness of gathering those film reels out of my mind before I consider it lol.

Cleared 9.9 Classic Mode Intensity with Greninja and Diddy Kong. Also got into the 9 range with Dark Samus, Dr. Mario, Sheik, Olimar, Mewtwo, and Terry). I'm aiming to get everyone except Toon Link and Hero in the 9 range.

Picked up quite a few achievements in Final Fantasy XIV over the past few days while it was on a free week, mostly related to exploring the world and completing dungeons.

Within the last hour in Sonic Forces, I knocked out:

Sonic Teaches Numbers - Collected Number Rings three times.
Silver Moon Mania - Collected Silver Moon Rings three times.
General - Defeated 10,000 enemies.
Fashion Unleashed - Collected 500 parts.

Still not sure if I want to go all the way and try for the platinum or not. Not sure I'd have my sanity left after having to use the Burst Wispon's Boost ability any more than I already have tbh. Gonna a least go until I finish up the Honor Roll trophy since I only need to reach top honors with a bird and hedgehog and then I'm done with it.

Hit 84 Fishing in RuneScape last night. I'm thinking I might actually manage to hit about 86, maybe 87 Fishing by the time the double XP weekend event ends since Twitch Prime gave out a free 14 day membership to subscribers and the double XP is actually better with membership, but we'll see.

I've hit 85 Fishing in RuneScape, and I'm about 3/4th of the way to 86, even though the double XP weekend is over; the free 14 days of membership from Twitch Prime is actually very helpful, haha.

I've also gotten a few achievements in Final Fantasy XIV from exploring the world and completing dungeons, since I've gotten back into that again.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom