• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

No Death Clear and Speedrunner Clear at the same time in Freedom Planet. To get the latter, you must beat the game in under 90 minutes.

Just got the achievement for beating Classic mode in Smash U on 9.0 without losing a single stock... Holy crap.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 - Trophy for completing 100 battles
J Stars - Trophy for spending 10000 JP

Got over 500 trophies in Super Smash Bros Wii U,Into the Light,Into the Light-Dante,Winged Talisman,Winged Talisman-Dante and Sephirothic Fruit in Devil May Cry 4 Refrain.Soon I'll have Tonight,We Dine in Hell,since I'm doing Hell and Hell mode as Nero.

Today, surpassed 9999 problems solved in Tomodachi Life. I seriously need to take a break from that, lol

Finally got the "Married" trophy from Skyrim. After over five different characters and playthroughs, you would've thought I'd gotten this one before now...

Getting the badges in Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I also got the gold sling shot.

I just got "This is Dark Souls", the achievement you get upon dying for the first time (of many) in Dark Souls II. I fell off a cliff that I didn't see in front of me...

Kill over 1000 terrorist in Cross Fire and get "The End" achievement in minecraft

It was about a week ago, but I finally got the platinum trophy for Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn on PS3. Felt nice getting my 2nd platinum.

I'm still working on my fourth platnium on lego indy 2, but it's coming along seeing as I only have one trophy left. the most recent one I earned is the "get true status in all levels" one in every lego game.

I got a trophy in BioShock 2's "Minerva's Den" DLC by destroying every Vacuum Bot.

"For Whom the Shell Trolls" in Team Fortress 2, which requires you to play as Soldier, bounce somebody into the air with a rocket, and kill them with a shotgun while they're still in mid-air. Coincidentally, it was the first time I ran the Reserve Shooter (which gets mini-crits on airborne targets for a few seconds after switching) on Soldier.

I don't really know if I got any in-game thingamajig for it, but, after a lot of blood, sweat and tears, I have cleared Etrian Odyssey Untold's story mode on Expert. I am rather proud of that.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom