• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Total Melon
Reaction score
Bit of a story behind this one. For Injustice: Gods among us there are two achievements ('Metahuman' and 'Feel the Burn') and to unlock them you have to perform every characters' special moves and every characters' meter burn special moves. I did these ages ago, in practice mode just going through every character and going down the list of all their moves, but still no achievement. I then figured it had to be in battle mode rather than practice, so i tried again and still nothing. After several months of leaving it, i finally got the ultimate edition of that game with all the extra characters & skins and stuff that were DLC (a bit pointless for me because i don't have internet hooked up to the Xbox). Anyway i'm playing the new version and just for fun i chose to replay the story mode, and that's when it happened. Just randomly, separately, the achievements popped up on screen during some battles after doing moves i had done many times before. Ironically at a point when i hadn't done those moves of every character (with the addition of the 6 characters i hadn't yet fully explored).

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I took 1000 points of damage in a single life in Team Fortress 2.

♡ mk. vier ♡
Reaction score
Got the platinum trophy for Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky.

My 3rd platinum!

Reaction score
The trophy for unlocking the Dancing All Night difficulty in Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

Reaction score
Unlocked all 50 Xbox 360 achievements for Dragon Age: Origins yesterday.

Reaction score
Rainbow Collection

Took a bit of time to find them(16)again after I died when I did find them it happened

Just call me EC!
Reaction score
Got "From The Shadows" and "The Beginning Of The End" trophies on the PS4 version of Black Ops III. Finally got some time in Zombies mode.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
Space Emperor in Galactic Civilizations 3 on Steam

Reaction score
Just got the Riot Control achevement in Advanced Warfare. (Has over 128K in Gamerscore)

Reaction score
Got the trophy for completing chapter one in Legend of Heros Trails of Cold Steel.

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just received the "Don't Stop Running" achievement in Resident Evil HD (for beating the game in less than 3 hours).

The achievement unlocked the unlimited Rocket Launcher too.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Won a Cow Festival, Chicken Festival, and got married in Harvest Moon- A New Beginning.