• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.
  • Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here:

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. My town has a cafe now.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Completed the fitness course on planet Kerwan in under 70 seconds in "Ratchet & Clank" (PS4).

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
“Seriously…” (Kill 10,000 people in Versus Matches) (Gears of War: Ultimate Edition)

And with this, I have now attained every achievement in the game!

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Managed to beat level 11 in the Traveller IQ Challenge. I'm still quite a ways from being able to beat the twelfth and final level, though.

DANE! DANE!
Reaction score
Completing Dead Rising 3 achievement on Steam

Suiren's #1 Fan!
Reaction score
I hit level 70 in: QURARE Magic Library on PS4. It was kinda a grind and annoying at times to replay levels like 100+ times, but was well worth that trophy. I was happy so all well that ends well!

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Cleared 50 dungeons in Skyrim Special Edition (PS4). Literally got this after clearing out a camp full of giants and mammoths. Here I thought dungeons meant "beneath the surface", but apparently the area has to say "cleared" on the map.

I'm loving angels instead.
Reaction score
Sting Like a Bee (Completed all chapters on any difficulty with Bumblebee) from Transformers: Devastation (Xbox One).