• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Animal Crossing- New Leaf. My town has a cafe now.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Completed the fitness course on planet Kerwan in under 70 seconds in "Ratchet & Clank" (PS4).

Garchomp Enthusiast Extraordinaire
Reaction score
“Seriously…” (Kill 10,000 people in Versus Matches) (Gears of War: Ultimate Edition)

And with this, I have now attained every achievement in the game!

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Managed to beat level 11 in the Traveller IQ Challenge. I'm still quite a ways from being able to beat the twelfth and final level, though.

DANE! DANE!
Reaction score
Completing Dead Rising 3 achievement on Steam

Suiren's #1 Fan!
Reaction score
I hit level 70 in: QURARE Magic Library on PS4. It was kinda a grind and annoying at times to replay levels like 100+ times, but was well worth that trophy. I was happy so all well that ends well!

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
Cleared 50 dungeons in Skyrim Special Edition (PS4). Literally got this after clearing out a camp full of giants and mammoths. Here I thought dungeons meant "beneath the surface", but apparently the area has to say "cleared" on the map.

I'm loving angels instead.
Reaction score
Sting Like a Bee (Completed all chapters on any difficulty with Bumblebee) from Transformers: Devastation (Xbox One).