• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
I beat Ballos and got the best ending in Cave Story+ on Steam a little while back, so I got the achievement for beating him. I would have gotten the achievement for getting the best ending, but apparently that one's bugged.

Lord of Darkness
Reaction score
Mastery rank IX as Sobek in Smite. I'll let you know when he's my second diamond god.

EDIT: DIAMOND SOBEK ACHIEVED!

Last edited:
Violet Detector
Reaction score
"Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower" - Bloodborne
For defeating the boss with that name.

Reaction score
Stranger of Sword City (Vita)
E Rank Item Collector - You obtained an E rank equipment

♡ vidar ♡
Reaction score
Danganronpa 1.2 Reload (PS4)

"Despair's Last Reward" - Earned every other trophy in the game

Finally, I'm free of Magical Girl Monomi. That minigame was the true despair of the series.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Ghostbusters the video game (2009):
I’ve quit better jobs than this:
Deslime the janitor’s closet in mission 6

Reaction score
Mastered Cu Chulainn on SMITE, unlocking the achievement for having 5 warriors mastered, and now I have finally have at least 5 gods mastered in every role. I don't play enough ADC...

Lord of Darkness
Reaction score
Mastered Cu Chulainn on SMITE, unlocking the achievement for having 5 warriors mastered, and now I have finally have at least 5 gods mastered in every role. I don't play enough ADC...
I am attempting to do the same with Assassin gods. Might try to master Thanatos next.

disgusting.
Reaction score
Peserverence
Beat penance in final fantasy X HD
...okay not gonna lie, the ps4 version of the remaster featured a glitch where this randomly pops up in normal encounters, which honestly for me is better than fighting penance.