• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Bit of a story behind this one. For Injustice: Gods among us there are two achievements ('Metahuman' and 'Feel the Burn') and to unlock them you have to perform every characters' special moves and every characters' meter burn special moves. I did these ages ago, in practice mode just going through every character and going down the list of all their moves, but still no achievement. I then figured it had to be in battle mode rather than practice, so i tried again and still nothing. After several months of leaving it, i finally got the ultimate edition of that game with all the extra characters & skins and stuff that were DLC (a bit pointless for me because i don't have internet hooked up to the Xbox). Anyway i'm playing the new version and just for fun i chose to replay the story mode, and that's when it happened. Just randomly, separately, the achievements popped up on screen during some battles after doing moves i had done many times before. Ironically at a point when i hadn't done those moves of every character (with the addition of the 6 characters i hadn't yet fully explored).

Got the platinum trophy for Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky.

My 3rd platinum!

The trophy for unlocking the Dancing All Night difficulty in Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

Got "From The Shadows" and "The Beginning Of The End" trophies on the PS4 version of Black Ops III. Finally got some time in Zombies mode.

YgXVvVP.png

: )

Just got the Riot Control achevement in Advanced Warfare. (Has over 128K in Gamerscore)

Just received the "Don't Stop Running" achievement in Resident Evil HD (for beating the game in less than 3 hours).

The achievement unlocked the unlimited Rocket Launcher too.

Won a Cow Festival, Chicken Festival, and got married in Harvest Moon- A New Beginning.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom