• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

I beat Ballos and got the best ending in Cave Story+ on Steam a little while back, so I got the achievement for beating him. I would have gotten the achievement for getting the best ending, but apparently that one's bugged.

"Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower" - Bloodborne
For defeating the boss with that name.

Stranger of Sword City (Vita)
E Rank Item Collector - You obtained an E rank equipment

Danganronpa 1.2 Reload (PS4)

"Despair's Last Reward" - Earned every other trophy in the game

Finally, I'm free of Magical Girl Monomi. That minigame was the true despair of the series.

Mastered Cu Chulainn on SMITE, unlocking the achievement for having 5 warriors mastered, and now I have finally have at least 5 gods mastered in every role. I don't play enough ADC...

Peserverence
Beat penance in final fantasy X HD
...okay not gonna lie, the ps4 version of the remaster featured a glitch where this randomly pops up in normal encounters, which honestly for me is better than fighting penance.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom