• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

On SMITE, decided I'd go for my first mastery five god, for a Legendary skin. I have Janus at Mastery 3, but decided to use Mercury for a while now, since I really enjoy Jungle at the moment. Currently Mastery 2.

Got Steel Samurai Susano'o from my Godlike chest.

I got “Sniper Duel” in Minecraft on Vita, which entails killing a Skeleton with a bow from over 50 meters. Move over Metal Gear Solid 3.

I got the Baton pass to 4 different characters in Persona 5. I don't remember the exact name of it though.

Think this counts as an achievement! A gift in the very least.

Image1.png

Bowser's pretending not to have fun. But he's totally enjoying himself X3

"Rune Factory Master" (platinum trophy from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny on PS3)
Earn all trophies.

I've had this game for literally years with only two trophies to go, and decided to just sit down and finish the coliseum and keep killing myself in-game to get 100 colds (no joke, that was the last trophy I got, what a dumb trophy lol). Finally, it is done.

"Rune Factory Master" (platinum trophy from Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny on PS3)
Earn all trophies.

I've had this game for literally years with only two trophies to go, and decided to just sit down and finish the coliseum and keep killing myself in-game to get 100 colds (no joke, that was the last trophy I got, what a dumb trophy lol). Finally, it is done.
How long did it take you in total? I own that game too and I like it a lot but somehow I lost track of it and haven't played it for about a year now.

My last recent trophy I remember is:
Bloodborne
All trophies acquired. Hats off!

To be honest, I cheated a bit by loading my files into the cloud before the last fight, so I could unlock all the endings very easily. Going through all the Chalice Dungeons to defeat the queen was kind of a pain, though (defiled dungeon is kind of a pain).

"Overcoming True Fear" (Danganronpa V3)
Defeat the hidden boss in Despair Dungeon: Monokuma's Test.
How long did it take you in total? I own that game too and I like it a lot but somehow I lost track of it and haven't played it for about a year now.
Unfortunately, the game stops counting time played past 99 hrs so I'm not sure my total playtime for it, but the grindiest trophies in my opinion are the fishing and cold ones (maybe the coliseum one too if you need to level up or get some specific materials for some gear). The fishing one isn't too bad if you take advantage of rainy days, but the cold one ugh... it's a bit of RNG since it seems like 50/50 odds of catching a cold or not after dying. Honestly, in hindsight I should've worked toward that the entire game rather than waiting until after I'd finished everything else haha. Other than those though, I'd say it's a pretty reasonable platinum, time-wise. Sorry I don't have a better estimate, though hopefully that somewhat answers your question!

Chizzy Chizzy Bang Bang - Hakuoki Edo Blossoms (Vita)
All trophies for Edo Blossoms obtained

Dog Gone Fast in Okami, I haaaaaaaaaaated this race. Took me hours! Dang icicles kept falling on my head.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom