• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The most recent achievements/trophies you unlocked

Most recently, I got the "Throw Money At It" trophy in Trials of Mana. I started a second playthrough in it, as I've currently hit a wall in my main playthrough (having trouble beating Ludgar at Chartmoon Tower), so that means I'll have to grind a bit more. Mostly the second playthrough is to find/gather certain things earlier, now that I know what to look for, as well as switched out Riesz for Hawkeye in this run, meaning the trio this time is Kevin, Angela, and Hawkeye (also, I want to exploit Hawkeye's higher Luck stat and his Lucky Find abilities to farm for Item Seeds early). As a result, I made sure to gather more lucre (the game's currency, in case anyone doesn't know) to give to Watts the Dwarf for the Nitromite (I hope I spelled that right), as the only way to get the trophy is that way. Of course, I couldn't gather up 5000 lucre, but I could afford the "discount" of 3000 lucre, leaving me with roughly 400 lucre to spare. Still have to go through the dungeon to fight the Gem Eater and rescue Gnome the Elemental, but that's no biggie, especially since my trio are higher leveled at this point than my previous trio were at the same point.

"Soul of Steel" - Corpse Party PC, not really a difficult achievement as much as it is time consuming given how long it can take to make sure you have found every ending and all the bodies scattered about in each chapter. The first 4 chapters have around 10 bodies while the final chapter has a staggering 40 bodies to find throughout the school. And the final four can only be found during the escape sequence in the true ending.

Aside from my leveling based achievements in RuneScape and my exploration and dungeon completion based achievements in FFXIV that I've been getting lately, I've also managed to finally make it to Silver IV in League of Legends! My goal is to get to Silver 2 this season, so I'm slowly but surely getting there! (At the very least, I've made it out of Bronze. xD)

I finally managed to get terraforming in Animal Crossing: New Horizons! I guess you could say I've "completed" the game, haha.

Reached 92 Fishing in RuneScape yesterday. Apparently that's an achievement in and of itself since it's the halfway mark to 99. Also picked up some world exploration achievements in FFXIV last night when I was playing.

Unlocked two at the same time in Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time. The first one was Ladies First, which is achieved by playing as Coco for the first time. The second one is A/V Club Founder, which I got for finding one of the flashback tapes in a level. Both achievements I got in the level Crash Compactor, as it was the first time I played as Coco in this game and it's also the level where the first flashback tape is available.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom