The Move Tutor Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, September 18, 2008.

EM/MT/AM/Relearned Confirmation
Artificial Dragon: Aron with Dragon Rush

E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, September 25, 2008.

Artificial Dragon: Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz & Substitute
fishyfool: Chimchar with Thunderpunch
Furrett: Natu with Drill Peck
Lil' Psycho: Trapinch with Body Slam & Rock Slide
Music Box: Totodile with Ice Punch

Notes
Furrett: For future reference, please double check your links as you've provided a link to Sentret's page rather than Natu's.
Kasai: Two things - First is that you'll need to state your Pokémon's species, not their nickname. If I'm unfamiliar with your team there's no way I can possibly know who "Harumi" is without looking up your registration details. Please keep this in mind from now on. The second thing is that you've not linked to any withdrawal from the bank. All you've done is link to your Pokémart candy pickup. All candy transactions MUST be recorded in the Bank in order to keep accurate records. "Harumi's" stay is denied this week, sorry.
Music Box: I'll accept your Pokémon's stay this time, but please ensure that you edit your Bank post to include the link to the Move Tutor to show where you're spending the candy.

E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, October 2, 2008.

empoleon dynamite: Teddiursa with Close Combat
Kasai: Duskull with Ominous Wind
Lil' Psycho: Scyther with Counter

empoleon dynamite: I'll accept your Pokémon's stay this time, but please ensure that you edit your Bank post to include the link to the Move Tutor to show where you're spending the candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.