• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The Move Tutor Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
D: It got me
Reaction score
EM/MT/AM/Relearned Confirmation
Furrett: Shuppet with Imprison, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Substitute & Thunder Wave

Picking up my killer Shuppet with Imprison, Double-Edge, Dream Eater, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Substitute and Thunder Wave, thanks!

E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, January 15, 2009.

Silver Wind: Magby with AM Blast Burn

Cranberry Juice Confirmation
Furrett: Trapinch with Flail

Memory Berry Confirmation
RaunchyFad: Doduo with Brave Bird & Supersonic

RaunchyFad: The Cranberry Juice teaches 1 Egg or MT move, while the Memory Berry teaches 2 Egg Moves. Since you've only given me two egg moves, I've only confirmed the use of the Memory Berry.
Silver Wind: You can drop your Pokémon off to learn either an Egg or MT move, or an Advanced Move, but not both. Since you've paid the Heart Scales I'll confirm the Advanced Move, so you can keep the candy. Also, with Magby being a fire type, there's no need to pay the additional cost of a Fire Stone, so you can keep that too.

I think I have fleas.
Reaction score

RaunchyFad: Doduo with Brave Bird & Supersonic

RaunchyFad: The Cranberry Juice teaches 1 Egg or MT move, while the Memory Berry teaches 2 Egg Moves. Since you've only given me two egg moves, I've only confirmed the use of the Memory Berry.
Two? Ahahahaha. Silly me.

Anyways, I'm picking up my Brave Birdin', Supersonicin' Doduo.

復活
Reaction score
Silver Wind: Magby with AM Blast Burn

Silver Wind: You can drop your Pokémon off to learn either an Egg or MT move, or an Advanced Move, but not both. Since you've paid the Heart Scales I'll confirm the Advanced Move, so you can keep the candy. Also, with Magby being a fire type, there's no need to pay the additional cost of a Fire Stone, so you can keep that too.
Picking up Magby with Blast Burn.

I need to read more carefully.
:x

E

enchantress

Confirmed

Silver Wind: Ledyba with EMs Bug Bite & Screech

E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 5, 2009.

Stark: Torchic with EM Night Slash

E

enchantress

Confirmed for pickup on Thursday, February 12, 2009.

Lemon~Lime: Bellsprout with Magical Leaf
Lil' Psycho: Vibrava with Earth Power & Heat Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.