Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
The Move Tutor House...'tis a Magical place...of Magical things!!!
Every Monday you may drop off one Pokémon to learn one of four special types of moves.
- You may only use one of the four Move Tutor services each week to either restore a Level Up Move, obtain an Egg Move (EM), obtain a Move Tutor (MT) attack, or to obtain an Advanced Move (AM).
- While your Pokémon is in this shop it cannot be used in zones, other shops, or anywhere else during this set period of time.
- The Pokémon cannot be in your active party.
- The Pokémon must stay for three whole days. If you post to collect it early, it leaves without learning the move.
- When dropping off your Pokémon you MUST link to the Pokémon's Serebii Pokédex page to prove it can learn the move. If you cannot find the information you need regarding Gen I & II moves, you may link to Bulbapedia.
Restoring a Level Up Move: After evolving, a particular Pokémon may not learn a specific attack that it's pre-evolved form would have learned. Your Pokémon can relearn a Move it might have missed through evolution if you use the move tutors restoring service.
- Have your Pokémon at or above the level it's pre-evolved form would have learned a specific attack.
- You must link to your Pokémon's current level, as well as state what level your Pokémon learns the move it's being put in to relearn, in order to prove its eligible to learn said move.
- Please link to your Pokémon's page in the B/W Pokédex when dropping them off.
Obtaining an Egg Move (EM) attack: You can also use this other service to obtain an Egg Move a Pokémon would normally learn through breeding. There is no breeding involved here and you do not receive an egg. If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any attacks from breeding with other Pokémon you will be able to obtain them all through this service. Find a specific egg move here.
- This service will require a payment of one rare candy.
Obtaining a Move Tutor (MT) attack: If a Pokémon you drop off can learn any of the Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FR/LG/DPP/HG/SS/BW/BWII Pokemon games' Move Tutor moves, you will be able to obtain them all through this service.
- This service will require a payment of one Rare Candy.
Obtaining an Advanced Move (AM) attack: Now you can drop off your Pokémon to learn a rare and ultra powerful move. Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, Draco Meteor, Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, or Water Pledge. Trainers beware... great power also comes with a great price... Find a specific Advanced Move here.
- The Pokémon must be at least Level 25.
- Only Official Starter Pokémon can learn their respective Advanced Moves. Final forms can learn Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Frenzy Plant, while Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, or Water Pledge can be learned by any form.
- This service will require a payment of three Heart Scales for Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, Frenzy Plant, and Draco Meteor, and one Heart Scale for Grass Pledge, Fire Pledge, or Water Pledge.
- Memory Berries: As Memory Berries teach both Egg and Relearned moves, you MUST post in the Move Tutor to confirm their use. Please do not forget that when taking advantage of the relearned moves you must follow the normal stipulations by providing links to prove that your Pokémon is already at or above the level at which the move is learned, along with a link to their Pokédex page.
- Evolution: Upon evolution many Pokémon learn certain moves by default, so when looking at their Pokédex page you see they learn a move at Lv. - , then they DO NOT need to use the relearner service as they will automatically learn the move upon evolution.
Notes about Passes: There are three types of Passes in FB that may be used in the Move Tutor to give your Pokémon free Egg or Move Tutor training when you would normally need to pay.
- Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor Move. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for that move in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.
- Double Move Tutor Pass: Entitles one of your Pokémon to learn two free Egg or Move Tutor moves or for two of your Pokémon to learn one free Egg or Move Tutor move each. That is you may drop off 1 Pokémon for 2 free moves OR 2 Pokémon for 1 free move each. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.
- Super Pass: Is the equivalent of the Double Move Tutor Pass with the exception of it being able to be used in more than one shop. Post a link to where you have received your Pass and it will be used as payment for those moves in lieu of the candy you would normally pay.
- Passes may be used to gain a free Egg or Move Tutor Move. They cannot be used to purchase Advanced Moves.
- Passes are NOT tradeable.
- Candies may be used in conjuction with Passes. For example, you may use an MT Pass and pay one rare candy while dropping off one Pokémon to learn two EM or MT moves, or two Pokémon to learn one move each.
- ALL PASSES ARE TO BE USED THE MONDAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DAY YOU RECEIVED IT - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- As passes need to be used immediately, you may use more than one at one drop off to receive the added benefits.
Confirmed for pickup on Thursday 31st October 2013.
Bless the Metal: Solosis with EM Night Shade and EM Confuse Ray
Green Zubat: Druddigon with EM Poison Tail and EM Iron Tail
sweeetbbydoll: Vanillite with EM Water Pulse and MT Signal Beam