• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music The Music Recommendation Thread

Reawakening this thread...

So basically - I've been meaning to expand my non-Sonic edgy music horizons but don't really know where to look, since I'm not good with genres and such. What music recommendations do you have for someone who listens to a lot of edgy Sonic music? In particular most of the stuff I like is Crush 40 (hard rock), the Frontiers titan themes (metalcore, I believe), and the industrial Shadow-associated themes from Adventure 2, so if you know of anything with similar vibes I'd be willing to check it out.
(please note I won't listen to anything explicit, or anything whose lyrical content deals with romantic love. c: )
Have you heard the Otherworld song from Final Fantasy X? Rammstein is pretty good too but that is more metal I think? Zelda music is pretty good too.

Reawakening this thread...

So basically - I've been meaning to expand my non-Sonic edgy music horizons but don't really know where to look, since I'm not good with genres and such. What music recommendations do you have for someone who listens to a lot of edgy Sonic music? In particular most of the stuff I like is Crush 40 (hard rock), the Frontiers titan themes (metalcore, I believe), and the industrial Shadow-associated themes from Adventure 2, so if you know of anything with similar vibes I'd be willing to check it out.
(please note I won't listen to anything explicit, or anything whose lyrical content deals with romantic love. c: )
Might be a bit late here. but Vines by Shadrow has a similar industrial feel to many of Shadow's songs, especially Throw It All Away. The themes are also somewhat similar.

Though do be warned, it's a Undertale fan song, so if your not into that game then this song might not be your cup of tea.

Might be a bit late here. but Vines by Shadrow has a similar industrial feel to many of Shadow's songs, especially Throw It All Away. The themes are also somewhat similar.

Though do be warned, it's a Undertale fan song, so if your not into that game then this song might not be your cup of tea.
As it happens I'm a huge fan of Undertale, so this is right up my alley lol
This was so good!! The vibe is spot-on honestly, exactly what I was looking for - thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom