• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Musings of JacobChu

JacobChu

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
In this blog, aside from stuff about my fanfiction lore, I will also post stuff about my life, what I want to do, etc.

So, today I bought a copy of Pokémon White on eBay, and drew/posted a Braviary gijinka on DeviantArt, named Chief.

Not much else to say,

Last night I reconnected with an old friend from High School via Discord, he’s doing pretty well.
I’m just trying to think of ideas for the lore of my fanfic series. Ash Ketchum will appear in it (being loosely based off the anime), but Red from the games might be mentioned and/or make an appearance, along with Blue and Leaf.
(Hilda from Black and White will appear as well, interacting with my Raichu gijinka oc, Jacob Steamclutch as well as an OC trainer from Johto, named Bryan who is friends with Jacob)

Random ideas for my fanfic lore:
Have Bryan, an OC Trainer I made up, introduce Jacob Steamclutch (My Raichu gijinka OC) to Ruby and Sapphire (from the Pokèmon Adventures manga) at a place similar to a place where I went to a retreat with a group a couple of times, only to have something happen, and have Jacob, Bryan, and their gijinka friends work together to resolve a situation.

Have Jacob Steamclutch (My Raichu gijinka FC) and Duplica be very good friends, to the point where she sometimes teases him, much to his annoyance.

Just saving and searching for a shuttle bus to convert into an RV, so I can travel on my days off, and make videos of my travels (As a hobby).
I've wanted to do this for a long time (Originally, I wanted to convert an old School Bus)

I wake up to find my phone not working, only to find that AT&T is experiencing a service outage. This isn’t funny. (On the bright side, nobody can hassle me over the phone)

I’m looking at destinations to go to in my planned shuttle bus to rv conversion. At the top of my list is the Florida Keys!

I wake up to find my phone not working, only to find that AT&T is experiencing a service outage. This isn’t funny. (On the bright side, nobody can hassle me over the phone)

I’m looking at destinations to go to in my planned shuttle bus to rv conversion. At the top of my list is the Florida Keys!
Yeah. I noticed that myself. I was on my way to a lunch thing with some friends and noticed that there seems to be an issue right now.

Ok, I have ordered the box set of the Ruby and Sapphire arc of the Pokémon Adventures manga. (Or "Pokémon Special") looking forward to getting it/reading it.

Still in the hunt for a shuttle bus/short bus to convert into an rv to travel in on my days off, been looking on facebook marketplace.

Just looking forward to a model train show I'll be going to in March! I've been for the last 2 years and have loved it.

So...My mom bought me a bottle of a cherry-flavored Canada Dry ginger ale today. Will have to try it and see what I think!

So, I had a rough day today, over something that could have been avoided.

I'm just glad that I have the week off (I work weekends)

Nothing much went on today. Just a nice, quiet Monday.

So I spent my extra day of the year, watching the Toronto Blue Jays play the Philadelphia Phillies in Spring Training. (After watching my favorite team, the Atlanta Braves tie with them in yesterday's game), don't know who won as I turned it off, and began to read the first volume of the Ruby and Sapphire arc of Pokemon Adventures.

Not much going on today, just relaxing after a weekend at work

So, all I did today was think about my plans for getting my own place, as well as played my N64.

Nothing much went on today. I just relaxed and whatnot.

It’s been a minute, blame me having a rough time at work…So, here is this post.

Back
Top Bottom