• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mysterious Thief! Pokémon 7!

Sketch

Vintage
Reaction score
Chapter 1 -

-Link Removed-

Chapter 2-

-Link Removed-

Chapter 3-

-Link Removed-

Chapter 4

-Link Removed-

Chapter 5
-Link Removed-

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you with cleaning work of future chapters, PM me if you want. Awesome work, I´ll wait for new chapters ^^

Nice work Sketch, and I can't wait for the next chapters! This looks to be an enjoyable story, I love good-thief stories.

I'm wondering, how does one open .rar files?
You download a program called WinRAR.

I'm glad to see something that steers away from the traditional Trainer story. Good work - I look forward to the next chapter.

Why wouldn't you make a version with the Japanese names?

Seeing people with extremely Japanese names like "Hioru" and "Nazuna" interact with the likes of "Lickylicky" and "Mime Jr." is a bit jarring. It's like all those people who wrote about "Ash, Brock, and Hikari" way back when.

Eh, I see your point...but Hareta and Mitsumi don't look weird around Piplup and Starly...it'll be alright.

Why wouldn't you make a version with the Japanese names?

Seeing people with extremely Japanese names like "Hioru" and "Nazuna" interact with the likes of "Lickylicky" and "Mime Jr." is a bit jarring. It's like all those people who wrote about "Ash, Brock, and Hikari" way back when.

I second the reference to the DP Adventure translation. They worked just fine there.

Ah, thanks for uploading it to Mediafire. Neither Sendspace nor Megaupload let me download this.

Nice to see the superhero concept in the Pokemon. The last one we saw was Gligerman back in Jouto (PokeSpecial characters with their "we fight for the sake of Nanashima" crap really didn't count as superheroes for me).

This manga is like a break from anime and Special. Just like Asada's previous series, Pokemon Getto Da Ze! (although I didn't see much of this, and everything I saw was bad-quality and Chinese).

Thanks for effort, Sketch.

Anyway, Hiori reminds me of some character from Medabots. What was his name again?

Aki.

Anyway...the first chapter was kinda...dull, but I'll give it time. I hear a Magmortar, Lickylicki, and Tangrowth all appear. ;)

Chapter 2 is up! Thank you Sketchie! :)

Also, I think I may be totally in love with 7-sama! So cute, so adorable, and such a nice thief... but then again I've always been attracted to good-thief stories (such as Lupin III, Mouse). I'll have to give you a hug in the chat the next time I see you for getting this chapter up Sketch!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom