• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mysterious Thief! Pokémon 7!

Hmmm....translator made a mistake and I didn't catch it. Oh well, the new version has been updated.

My apologies.

The Rock Guy is probably one of most stereotypical antagonists in Pokemon (maybe except Zero, a lunatic guy who wants to take over the world).

But the chapter was very good, we've seen 3 new evos and a new character. So far, so good, Asada.

Was there a page missing? We see him call out Lickilicky and then he says it used Dig but we don't see it happen.

I get the feeling Rock is going to wind up being REALLY funny later on. Especially since he has a Gardevoir, so he can't be pure evil (at least if we're going by the dex anyway. But we all know how that turns out most of the time).

I'm guessing they don't have WinRAR...or they don't understand how to read right to left.

Chapter 4 is now available!

Oh wow, it just keeps getting better and better! This chapter had a lot of great action! :)
I find it interesting that the two thieves finally agreed to cooperate, that will hopefully be a good thing for the both of them.

The Megaupload link when I just tested it was "temporarily down," but the sendspace link was good. Give it a try, and the megaupload link should be back up soon as well. If you still have problems, I'll see if I can find a better way to get you the latest chapter.
If you have been following this manga, you'll definitely love this latest chapter! :)

wow the chapter 4! (actually already is 1 month) *¬* what happened here after all?, I have not found the link of the section things related to mangá in the index of the forum, a new rule?

thanks again by translating this Manga Sketch!

after all, how many chapters this Manga have in total?

My book came yesterday...and we already have chapter one completed~!

Chapter 1 -

-Link Removed-

Chapter 2-

-Link Removed-

Chapter 3-

-Link Removed-

Chapter 4

-Link Removed-

Enjoy!

Is there more Because I read all 4 chatpers..:p

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no more right now. Chapter 5 has been given to my translator. I don't give him a deadline since he translates for free.

Also...are you the one who is working on all the Pokemon 7 articles on Bulbapedia? .-.

There are no more right now. Chapter 5 has been given to my translator. I don't give him a deadline since he translates for free.

Also...are you the one who is working on all the Pokemon 7 articles on Bulbapedia? .-.

Oh okay. Yes I am that person but I think I am doing a bad job due to I am working on the manga with like 2 other people....

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom