• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The mystery of the Melody. (Me and Yun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan Ninetales

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
@Yun;;

Where am I? How did I get here? More importantly...who am I?]

For the past few days, tsunami like waves and storms had been pounding on the eastern coasts, but they soon passed. It was the first day that had decent weather, and was safe for people to exit their homes. It had been drizzling rain, and the skies were rather lifeless and gloom. On the shores of a beach, there was a girl washed against the saturated sand. Her magenta hair was stringy, clumped, and soaked, her pale skin was rather cold, and she appeared to be barely alive. Seagulls above squawked, and it caused her eyes to open. The green orbs focused on the sand for a brief moment before looking at her own hands. Her body felt like it had been hit by a freight train. As she struggled to sit up, she noticed that this place was foreign to her.*

Where is this place?" she asked herself as she pushed her hair behind her ears and tried brushing off some clumped sand off of her arms, "How did I even end up here?" she tried to think if she had been here before, but nothing came to mind. In fact, she couldn't really remember much of anything about her life. The only things that did remain with her were horrid images of dead men, bloody ocean water, and her body much like a mermaid. As far as she knew, she looked like a human, a rather nude human. This began to raise a bountiful amount of questions to the woman as she looked around. She couldn't see anyone, but there was a dock, and what appeared to be some boats and what seemed to be like a fish shop.

"Maybe someone in that building would know something..." but she didn't make it through her last sentence as she fainted back onto the sand.

Kylan walked onto the sands, having wanted to visit the beach for a while. His work on the docks had given him the chance to work out near the water. He wasn't exactly crazy about the water, but the summertime had been a bit dull without going out under the sun much. So, while he had his break, he would take whatever chance he could to look around.

This particular part of the beach wasn't accessible to any non-employees due to the research going on in it. He was told to report anyone he found playing around and guide them out if possible. So, when he saw a girl lying in the sand, he naturally groaned. "Another one, really..." He walked toward the girl, not bothering to talk into the walkie-talkie he had. "Hey, wake up... lady, wake up."

It seemed as if the girl was in a deep nightmare. One could notice her constant twitches in her feet as well as light whimpers.

It was around midnight in the Caribbean, and there were quite a few guys going for a midnight swim. They ranged in height, weight, body types, race, and clothing style. It was apparent that it was a jubilee to celebrate the summer vacation season. It was apparent that no other females were in the vicinity as she was being invited to go skinny dipping with them. At the time, she had waist length brown hair, and was wearing a black bikini.

"Come on, go swim with us!" one man called to her. The other guys were cackling and laughing in the background. Something within her told her not to go to the water, but she felt compelled. As if the water was luring her in with some sort of enchantment not known to the males. Ignoring any anxiety or 'gut' feelings, she smiled before going into the water. That's when everything started to go black, and every so often, she'd hear screams and flashes of blood. When her vision finally returned, she could see dismembered bodies in the ocean as the water was stained crimson with their blood. As she looked down at her hands, she saw that her skin was a more grey hue and that her fingers were webbed.

That was where the nightmare ended as the girl jolted awake, followed by a horrendous scream, drenched in a mixture of sea water and cold sweat. Frantically, she locked onto her hands, only to see that they were pale and normal, not grey and webbed. At the moment, she just looked around rather confused. It hadn't even registered in her mind that she was bare and nude, but that was when she saw a man beside her. She looked at him with a rather unqiue blend of fear, worry, and confusion.

"Who are you?" she asked nervously, "Please don't hurt me..."

"I'm... not," Kylan looked the girl up and down. She seemed to be distressed; considering that she had been lying on the sand, unconscious, he could only wonder what happened to her. "Look, you've gotta get off of this part of the beach. Employees only."

Then, he looked around. "Ah... I can call an ambulance for you or something if you need it."

"What's an ambulance going to do for me? I don't think I'm hurt in any way..." Melody replied with a sigh, "I don't even know where I'm at or how I even got here...." she still hadn't realized that she was nude, but given her situation, it was probably hadn't crossed her troubled mind. She glanced up at the sky for a brief second, before taking a better look at her surroundings. There wasn't any mountains or forests nearby, and she was surrounded by the sea and sand. This place was foreign to her, as well as the inhabitant beside her.

"Can I ask you a dumb question?" she spoke rather nervously as she turned to Kylan, "Would you happen to know what my name is or why I was here on the beach? I can't really remember a thing." A partially true answer as she only could remember her lucid nightmares.

"Uh... well ambulances... help injured people, you know?" Kylan couldn't help staring at her naked form. Although he'd seen women naked before, he couldn't help but wonder why exactly she was unconscious and naked in the area she was in.

"Wait, your name? You don't know your name?" His expression was that of obvious confusion. Was she drunk? Did she hit her head? "Uh... okay, let's get you inside. Can you stand up?" He held out his hand to her just in case she couldn't.

Melody had looked up to see Kylan's hand reaching down for her, but she politely declined it. Shaking her head, she stood up, even though it was apparent her legs were still wobbly. She frowned as she took a quick look at the sea. She felt an unnatural pull towards it, but she chose to stay on land. The slight breeze caressed her long, red-violet hair, causing her nude body to shiver slightly while her skin was coated with chill bumps.

"Thank you for offering your hand, but I'm certain I can walk," she tried to reassure him, "And no, I don't know my name or even where I'm at...and I need to thank you for helping me. You could've left me to lie on the beach, but you chose not to. You chose to check on me, and even though you're a complete stranger to me, you showed me kindness. Thank you again for doing this."

"Ah... I mean, it's no problem," Kylan said, putting his hands on his pockets. "Just general human decency, ya know?" He didn't even realize the irony of his words. "You should follow me. You know, to the docks. And, take this," he took off his jacket, handing it to her. He couldn't even tell how much he was rushing with his words; whether it was because of the infractions Melody was causing or her nudity was still in the air.

--

(Just skipping ahead because I took so long >.<)

Kylan had brought Melody by the docks, looking through the spare uniforms lying around. "Here's some track pants for you," he held the track pants out to her, trying his hardest not to stare. "I'll find a shirt soon," he kept digging through the container, trying to find a shirt for her to wear.
@Zidar Ravencrypt;

Nervous, Melody had followed her rescuer to the docks. Unfortunately, she hadn't realized she was nude until he had given her his jacket to wear. Rather embarrassed and confused as to why she was nude to begin with, she zipped it as to not expose her...revealing chest area. However, her lower torso was still freshly exposed. If anyone else had seen her in such a state, there would be many wandering eyes, many for shock, disgust, and some even for vulgar thoughts. As she received the pants from Kylan, she blushed nervously and nodded as she put them on.

"Thank you," she replied, "The jacket is zipped now, so you won't see my chest."

"Good!" Kylan said a bit too excitedly, turning. "I mean, not good like 'I don't wanna see your breasts', just... good cause you're... covered," he said. "Let's, uh, let's get inside okay."

He swiped his card, holding the door open for Melody to walk in before him. He needed to at least get her into a place where she could get something to drink.

The inside of the small shack was something of a monitoring center. Many computers sat around the wall, watching the water. On the other side was a room - having chairs and a refrigerator, where Kylan pointed to. "Go sit in the break room," he said. "I'll join you in a second."

Melody seemed rather confused as Kylan had tried to explain his enthusiasm of her being covered. Then again, there wasn't much that she wasn't confused about. She just knew to follow the man who found her. She truly was indebted to him for saving her life.

When she walked into the shack, she noticed the small size of the space. Much of it was taken by the electronics. When Kylan had directed her where to sit, she nodded and walked into the direction of the break room. The moment she sat down in the cold, unwelcoming metal chair, chill bumps masked her entire body as she shivered slightly. It was a familiar sensation, but she couldn't quite place where or when she had experienced it. Quietly, she crossed her ankles and looked down at the floor.

Kylan picked up a phone, dialing a few numbers. "Yeah, boss. This is Kylan... I found a girl unconscious on the beach... yeah, she's fine. She was naked though... No, I didn't do anything!" Kylan shook his head "Alright, what do I do...? Okay... Alright, I will... Bye."

Once he hung up the phone, he rubbed a hand through his hair. "Okay."

Walking back into the break room, he opened the fridge. "Uh... we've got some drinks in here. What do you want, uhh, Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Water..."

Melody was rather confused as to what was going on, or why Kylan was taking so long. When he returned, she breathed easier. Upon hearing his question, she had to think. What did she really want to drink? She figured water would be the most helpful in terms of regaining her health and strength back.

"I'll take water, please..." she replied nervously. "Um, now that we're here, what am I supposed to do?"

"What do you do... right. Okay, so the boss said that you need to be kept hydrated," he handed her the water. "And, he said to just get some information from you. So, where did you come from?" Kylan leaned on the fridge. He was trying his hardest not to stare at her.

Now that they were in a more quiet environment, he noted how pretty she looked once more. It was like some romance novel; finding a hot girl by the sea. Reality wasn't that kind to him. He was damn sure she'd just get up and walk out soon when her bearings came back.

Taking a sip of the cool, refreshing water, Melody proceeded to try and remember if she knew where she came from. Her eyebrows furrowed as she came to the conclusion that she hadn't the faintest of ideas. One would think such a fact could easily be recollected.

"I can't recall," she replied with a small frown.

Kylan was a bit surprised by the answer. "You don't know where you're from?" Was she suffering from amnesia? Was she intoxicated? He couldn't tell. "You sure?"

"I don't remember," Melody sighed, answering again, "I'm positive that I don't remember. I can't even tell you my name..."

"Oh geez..." She must've hit her head or something. Trauma was known to impair memory - at least, that's what Kylan read. "Can you at least try? If not, I'll have to give you over to the authorities so that they can track down your home."

"Why would you want me arrested just because I can't remember?" Melody asked, clearly not understanding. "What am I supposed to remember.... aside from that nightmare I had, but I don't know what it would do with me..."

"What? No! I'm not getting you arrested; I was giving you to them so that they can see if anyone's looking for you," he waved his hands around as if trying to give a visual to his point. "They've got stuff like databases and reports - they can probably find your parents... or your boyfriend."

A girl like her would have a boyfriend, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom