• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The name of the 12th movie

Well, I'll say this. Arceus: Space-Time Conquered (or even just Spacetime Conquered) sounds a hell of a lot better.

I don't know who this guy is, but I'm disinclined to trust anyone who can't be bothered to capitalize their entries properly.

I don't know who this guy is, but I'm disinclined to trust anyone who can't be bothered to capitalize their entries properly.
There's a difference between being lazy with the shift button and having a purported style of typing when on the interwebs. if i suddenly stopped using any capitalization when addressing the b'pedians, would that make my information any less true?

no, no not really.

Uh...guys, it should be correctly: Arceus: The Conquering of Spacetime, The first two symbols after "Arceus" means Conquering. The next one means "of". The next two means Spacetime. And besides, having "to" in the beginning makes no sense at all. Trust me guys, I can read that kanji.

There is no reason to worry about the source. She has lived in Japan for several years and is the manager of the LJ pkmncollectors community. Here is her web site: http://www.sunyshore.com

If you need a personal vouch, I have known her online since we both were staff at TRHQ, and I have ordered Pokémon goods from her via the mail. She has also provided accurate translations in the past.

I did ask her about what to do with the "he" ("to"/"toward") in the title. She more or less said it's insignificant and just ends up making the translation sound awkward.

If you're willing to vouch for her, I'll accept it. In the meantime, I like Tavis's translation. It's essentially the same as her "Arceus and the Conquering of Space-Time."

Last edited:
Arceus: The Conquering Of Space-Time is the best one I've heard yet.

Out of curiousity, where did Arceus: To A Conquering Spacetime come from? It honestly sounds rather sloppy and too close to SPP's bizarre Arceus: Towards The Overcome's Time-Space...

Urutapu moved it there saying it was "a more correct translation." Nobody's changed it since. I think it's odd that some translations make it sound like space-time will be conquered, and others say that space-time is doing the conquering.

Urutapu moved it there saying it was "a more correct translation." Nobody's changed it since. I think it's odd that some translations make it sound like space-time will be conquered, and others say that space-time is doing the conquering.

I would think that if that was the translation, it would be Arceus: To Conquering Space-Time.

Honestly, I think that we should just settle this issue here now, figure out what we want the page to be, and then protect it from further moving until some kind of official word alters it.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom