• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Neverending Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I AM A ALCOHOLIC!" and then a Pikachu will appear and give your DS a virus. Buy a new one, and then...

solve the mystery of the septic tank. Then take a shower (a long one) an dbuy a new DS

SuperDuperPoggleman, and then Arceus will come along and go "RAWR WHERE'S MY DRACO PLATE?" and then you need to battle him, but not with Pokemon, as SuperDuperPoggleman. To beat him, you must...

Hold up the Draco Plate while yelling, "Nananabooboo, I got your Draco Plate!"...

And then Arceus will go "Whaaaaa! Give it back! I can't sleep without it!" and then throw it at some random NPC and Arceus will destroy the town. Your game pak will now explode in yer face.

And then your ds will magicly warp into the dimension of kingdom hearts and distroy it.

So you will repeatedly hit yourself while standing on your head balancing a bag of flour on your big toe and yeling, "Chuck Norris!"

Then The Fonz will appear and try to fight you, defend yourself with the nearby salami, while trying to, at the same time, hold off the oncoming Nazis with a clock so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom