• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The New A Different Kind of Murder. Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
Welcome to the land of the New A Different Kind of Murder.

How to Play: This game is very simple, if the GM makes it that way which I will. A maximum of 15 people sign up and will roleplay as Pokémon in a crowd, a murderer included. Once a maximum of 15 people sign up, Night 0 will start, and the murderer will PM me the starting clue that will be placed on Empoleon's body when they are found. Once Day 1 starts, the others will speculate about who they think is the murderer, and vote for the person they end up thinking is the killer.

Each night, the murderer will PM me the name of someone they wish to kill, along with how they kill them and any clues they wish to leave. The murderer must leave at least one clue every other night.

A game day lasts until all people have voted or 2 real days (Whichever comes first); and a game night lasts one real day or until a Murder is posted.

The murderer is at any time in the game able to choose an accomplice (They will do this by PM and will notify me.) who is then also able to kill people and bring the total killings up to double! But the accomplice also has the choice to turn in the murderer at any time and get them killed, thus having everybody alive win the game. And if you have read the rules put chowder, in your sign-ups. The cage, (See below.) Can not, be used 2 days in a row. When a person is in the cage, they're safe from ALL attempted murders. However, if the accomplice accepts they could also be killed by the murderer at any time! So watch out! If the killer is murdered and the accomplice is still alive they can choose to resign and take the alive points or become the real murderer. If the innocents win, you will not be invited to the Hall of Fame, it would crowd it.And there may only be one Accomplice the entire game.

Rules- READ THEM OR WELL BE LOST IN THE GAME!

Once you are dead you can talk to people about this game, BUT not about who the murderer is, because that would cause the game to fail.

The murderer(s) can pick ONE night not to kill anyone.

The Murderer(s) can pick ONE Night to double the amount of kills. (Maximum 4 being killed.)

You can talk to others via PM, email or anything else about this game only while you arer alive. I would like to be included in all conversations, so please send me a copy of anything you say to others outside of the thread. This includes spectators. You may discuss the game with the host (Flame), but only via PM. But once again don't talk about the murderer.

This time, executions will happen when a player has the most votes against them.

You can change your username, but just let everyone know in the actual Game thread.

Do NOT edit or delete posts. That includes any Forum Mods who wish to play the game.

No duplicate Pokémon. If there is a Ninja situation (someone sneaks their post in at the same time as yours), I will make one of them shiny.

When the thread title says it is night, you may still post in the thread,

The first person to die can leave a clue at anytime during the game, once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it is voting time just have your character say who he/she thinks the murderer is, no fancy bold stuff, okay!

I won't kill anyone except for those who are off for like 2 weeks.
I want this to work even better than my first two series! So have fun!

There will be Clauses to spice it up, the list of Clauses will be below:

Hint (1): You PM me, asking for a clue. I give you a clue based on who a murderer is. It is not my fault however, if you misunderstand the clue.

Double Vote (1): The person who gets this will have their vote always count as two.
__________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sign-Up Example:
UserName:
Pokemon's Name:
Personality:
History:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UserName: Derier44
Pokemon's Name: Grovyle
Personality: Sneaky and sly, but very sharp.
Species: Grovyle
History: Unknown.

Username: Master Mew
Pokémon's Name: Mew
Personality: Repressed, shy, and occasionally preachy
Species: Mew
History: Mew has always lived a quiet, reclusive life in the outlying mountains of the Kanto and Johto regions, finding beauty in the the simplest forms and functions of life itself. After its first direct encounter with humans a few years ago (during a story arc involving a narcissistic, bipedal power-hungry dopplegänger - a story for another time), Mew has slowly become more social and is now seeking to foster social connections with other pokémon.

Last edited:
Username: ShadowJake
Pokemon's Name: Pyro
Personality: Brave, but also very stubborn at the same time.
Species: Charizard (shiny)
History: Grew up on a starter farm, and ran away when it was just a Charmander. Since then it has evolved twice, and seeks to become stronger.

I like chowder.

Last edited:
UserName: Jester
Pokemon's Name: Terra
Personality: Keeps to herself, stares at people all the time but looks away when they look back.
Species: Nidoqueen
History: Grew up in the wild. Had a short encounter with a human who captured her, but soon released her when she lost a battle. Became Nidoqueen while visiting Mt. Moon and accidentally touching a moon stone.

Chili and Soup and Chowder, oh my!

Username; Corruption

---

Pokemon's Name: Supercilious ('Cil')
Personality: Sarcastic, mocking and conceited, but honest at the least.
Species: Snivy
History: Cil grew up alone, without his parents or any other Pokemon, which was probably the entire reason for his cruel personality. He escaped the breeder who had looked after him when he was but a few years old, and since then relished in the freedom of being a wild Pokemon. He never bothered with evolving, as he felt it would make him more liable for capture when he'd rather just remain wild.

He despises chowder </3

UserName: Eternal Fire

Pokemon's Name: Mila Fey

Personality: Warm, friendly, and a little eccentric at times

Species: Mismagius

History: Spending most of her days at Soleacon ruins, Mila has decided to go out and explore the world, and find more people to spook. Has a slight allergy to chowder

UserName: Space Core
Pokemon's Name: Transform
Personality: Eccentric
Species: Ditto
History: He was born.

Chowder

Last edited:
UserName: jda95
Pokemon's Name: Rin
Personality: Mostly quiet but warm once befriended
Species: Torchic
History: Lived in the wild among many other Pokémon, and finally left her home for the first time to (no pun intended) spread her wings and discover herself.

UserName: smaug85

Pokemon's Name: Wilson
Personality: Outgoing, excited, borderline insane.
Species: Piplup
History: Lived in the forest as most pokemon do, nothing special really happened to him in his past, except when he developed his love of clam chowder!

UserName: TFSpock
Pokemon's Name: Blake
Personality: Very serious and quiet. VERY suspicious. Likes to be alone. Was once jolly, until his brother's death.
Species: Excadrill
History: He used to spend every day playing with his brother, until his brother died in Unovian Murders II. He vowed to get revenge on whoever killed him. At any cost.

Lawl Empoleon's body.

UserName:Tailisu10
Pokemon's Name: Atom
Personality:Laid back and snarky but get serious if the situation calls for it
Species: Jolteon
History: A Jolteon who lives free ever since he evolved from Eevee using a thunderstone. Trainers tried to catch him due to his rareness , one even tried to use chowder in some extremely complicated way to capture him. But he easily escaped from them many times, he would hate it if some fool would catch him and end his freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom