• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Reaction score
Back here again with the signature stuff. Received a message stating the whole Jack Atlas image should be around 600x160 pixels. How do I make it like that? Do I have to go to a website and change the pixel size or something?

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Back here again with the signature stuff. Received a message stating the whole Jack Atlas image should be around 600x160 pixels. How do I make it like that? Do I have to go to a website and change the pixel size or something?
You should be able to just click on the image in the signature editor and change the dimensions.

Reaction score
You should be able to just click on the image in the signature editor and change the dimensions.
So something like this?

I could be totally wrong though since it's been ages since I changed the signature thing up.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I find it easier to resize images outside of the forums, by using an image cropper/resizer, there are plenty of sites that do that for you.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Is this too big? Thanks so much.

Edit: Also, is this too big? If it is, then I might use the above sizes.

Last edited:
have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Is my sig okay? I'm sure it is, but you can never be too safe.