• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.
  • NMLewis heads into the Petalburg Woods. Watch here and sing along as he hums his way through the Hoenn region.

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Pikachu Aficionado
Reaction score

How about this ?
It's much too tall in height, and it measures around 240 pixels. You will need to resize it down to about 140 if you intend on adding text beneath it, otherwise, anything at or below 600x160 is fine.

*screams into microphone*
Reaction score
gotta a new banner, so is my sig okay? i'm pretty sure it is, but i'm just being careful.

Blast Turtle
Reaction score
Hey, could I put gen 8 sprites into my signature? I want to put Turtonator's gen 8 sprite (it was revealed with the download cards I believe; we knew it was in the games before the datamine) into my signature but I'm not certain if that would count as a spoiler. Thanks.

Excitable Rescuer
Reaction score
Yeah, you're all good now. :)

Hey, could I put gen 8 sprites into my signature? I want to put Turtonator's gen 8 sprite (it was revealed with the download cards I believe; we knew it was in the games before the datamine) into my signature but I'm not certain if that would count as a spoiler. Thanks.
That should be fine as well! Feel free to go ahead.