• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Don’t mix G-Fuel and alcohol, kids.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
How’s the one I have now?

Eyes of Ruby
Reaction score
How do you guys measure sig heights? Do you have an image that is exactly 160 pixels tall and just compare it with the sig, or do you guys use different method? Giving users a way to measure their signatures height beyond just eyeballing it may help reduce the amount of back and forth.

Super Cinderator
Reaction score
How do you guys measure sig heights? Do you have an image that is exactly 160 pixels tall and just compare it with the sig, or do you guys use different method? Giving users a way to measure their signatures height beyond just eyeballing it may help reduce the amount of back and forth.
We each have our methods, they are quite similar, but it really doesn't matter how you measure it. I personally either screenshot and drag it into a photo editing software, or I will use a selection tool on my browser which shows the size in pixels.