• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my signature within the limits? I know the dimensions are fine (the three sprites put together are 288x96 pixels) but I'm not sure what file size they add up to.

Is this too big?

Yeah, I'm afraid. It's both too tall (the limit is 160 px, while that pic is 300 px) and the size too big (2,14 MB compared to the limit of 500 kB). However, I've created a resized version which you can use. You can do this work with sites like Animated GIF editor and GIF maker

zYjgcp8.gif

Added a link to my signature, so I just wanna make sure I'm still good and within the limits. I feel like I am, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.

Is my sig good? Just words but I'll add as time goes on.

Is my sig too big (ooh that rhymes)

Edit: oh jeeze it definitely is. But I don't know a way to resize it.

Edit: well, hopefully that fixes that. Is it good now?

Added a link to my signature, so I just wanna make sure I'm still good and within the limits. I feel like I am, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.
Yep, that's fine!

Is my sig good? Just words but I'll add as time goes on.
Perfectly fine :D

Is my sig too big (ooh that rhymes)

Edit: oh jeeze it definitely is. But I don't know a way to resize it.

Edit: well, hopefully that fixes that. Is it good now?
It's currently 281px in height, while our limit is 160px.

I made it a bit smaller, so now it should be fine:

kirby.jpg

Hi! I'm fairly new, I added my signature about an hour ago and it's not appearing whenever I make a reply. It's a gif and within the pixel limits.

Just did a quick update on my signature, so I'm making sure it's good to go!
All within the limits! I love your theme, by the way.

Hi! I'm fairly new, I added my signature about an hour ago and it's not appearing whenever I make a reply. It's a gif and within the pixel limits.
Hi bamboi, are you viewing the site on mobile? You would need to rotate your phone screen to see it. Or, you could click the “Desktop Version” button on the bottom of the page to view the site as though on a larger device. Both methods allow me to see signatures on the phone, including yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom