• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my signature okay? I did my own sprites and linked to UPN (Fizzy Bubbles ) and my discord server, and since I saw no rules stating against it, I just want to double check that its all right and with in the limits.

Can someone please help me? This is my first time making a gif, I made it to be the right size and uploaded it to Imgur. I have been researching how to get this stupid border to go away and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Clearly with this border its too big, but I just want the gif in the middle

Edit: I took it out of my signature for now since its so obnoxious and I uploaded it to this post.

Last edited:
Is my signature okay? I did my own sprites and linked to UPN (Fizzy Bubbles ) and my discord server, and since I saw no rules stating against it, I just want to double check that its all right and with in the limits.
Hi Enigmatic Professor. The images measure okay, but there’s some extra space on the top of your signature where you may have put an unnecessary line. The signature would probably fit better with that erased. Hope this helps!

Can someone please help me? This is my first time making a gif, I made it to be the right size and uploaded it to Imgur. I have been researching how to get this stupid border to go away and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Clearly with this border its too big, but I just want the gif in the middle

Edit: I took it out of my signature for now since its so obnoxious and I uploaded it to this post.

Hello sc. Do you see a drop down menu of links on the page for your gif? You should select the link for embedding the image in BBCode instead of a regular link. Hope this helps!

Hello sc. Do you see a drop down menu of links on the page for your gif? You should select the link for embedding the image in BBCode instead of a regular link. Hope this helps!

Edit: Thanks for the help, i guess I got it figured out. Really weird but I just tried deleting parts of the link and it kind of broke and then showed up properly....really weird, but whatever I think it worked.

This is small enough, right?

Last edited:
Edit: Thanks for the help, i guess I got it figured out. Really weird but I just tried deleting parts of the link and it kind of broke and then showed up properly....really weird, but whatever I think it worked.

This is small enough, right?
Is my signature okay? Is it showing up?
Both of your signatures look good. :)

Hi Enigmatic Professor. The images measure okay, but there’s some extra space on the top of your signature where you may have put an unnecessary line. The signature would probably fit better with that erased. Hope this helps!

I see, perhaps is the image that is pushing up on the line, Thank you though.

Requesting a check as well please. The image should be within the limits, but I do have text underneath and I just wanna make sure it's still within the size limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom