• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've attempted to set a signature twice now with a link to a petition I've started regarding an official, subtitled release for Pokemon (since I saw the rule saying I can't make a thread for it and to instead have a link in my signature) but I get an error that says I don't have enough posts. I didn't see anything about a certain number of posts being required to have a signature (if it is listed somewhere in a list of rules I missed then I apologize) so does that mean I just need approval first?

I've attempted to set a signature twice now with a link to a petition I've started regarding an official, subtitled release for Pokemon (since I saw the rule saying I can't make a thread for it and to instead have a link in my signature) but I get an error that says I don't have enough posts. I didn't see anything about a certain number of posts being required to have a signature (if it is listed somewhere in a list of rules I missed then I apologize) so does that mean I just need approval first?

I believe you must have at least ten posts before you are eligible to edit a signature.

Hi, how many Pokemon pictures can I put in my signature? Now I have got tapu lele and togekiss but I would like also to add roserade and decidueye. Thank you.

Hi, how many Pokemon pictures can I put in my signature? Now I have got tapu lele and togekiss but I would like also to add roserade and decidueye. Thank you.

These images are 150x150, and you could have a total of four sitting directly beside each other horizontally. You may be able to fit more if you resize the images first.

Remember, the max signature size is 600x160.

These images are 150x150, and you could have a total of four sitting directly beside each other horizontally. You may be able to fit more if you resize the images first.

Remember, the max signature size is 600x160.
Thank you very much. Unfortunately I canno resize the pictures because they will lose the "movement" and I don't know how to upload them back again. I added two new Pokemon in my signature, so there should be no problem correct? My signature now should be 600X150.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately I canno resize the pictures because they will lose the "movement" and I don't know how to upload them back again. I added two new Pokemon in my signature, so there should be no problem correct? My signature now should be 600X150.

It's a tiny bit long, about ten pixels over 600, but we have a small window that we allow members to fit their into, so I will pass this signature as fine.

Hey, does this signature fit under the size requirements?
s9-RKg_zmNvrENc-WaOh4k0cV6mAHmRvSFBzMvI0pJMq5ow8mt-lWWUWyyhzO2ztV_kN5-QoNWEImUoaW21xGU3xqoK1Nc-_JWL-yZy8ogA59x2FrCIpo1KzID-byfYJRpEHLjaQ

Name: Peril
Tribe: Skywing
Abilities: Firescales (Do not touch! You will be burned badly to say the least)

Hey, does this signature fit under the size requirements?
s9-RKg_zmNvrENc-WaOh4k0cV6mAHmRvSFBzMvI0pJMq5ow8mt-lWWUWyyhzO2ztV_kN5-QoNWEImUoaW21xGU3xqoK1Nc-_JWL-yZy8ogA59x2FrCIpo1KzID-byfYJRpEHLjaQ

It's about 200px high, so I would rule this as too big height-wise.

Oh.
How about this?

Also it there a way to fix the space between lines of text?

Oh.
How about this?

Also it there a way to fix the space between lines of text?

That one is fine, and as far as I know, you cannot change the spacing between lines of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom