• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back here again with the signature stuff. Received a message stating the whole Jack Atlas image should be around 600x160 pixels. How do I make it like that? Do I have to go to a website and change the pixel size or something?

Back here again with the signature stuff. Received a message stating the whole Jack Atlas image should be around 600x160 pixels. How do I make it like that? Do I have to go to a website and change the pixel size or something?
You should be able to just click on the image in the signature editor and change the dimensions.

You should be able to just click on the image in the signature editor and change the dimensions.
So something like this?

I could be totally wrong though since it's been ages since I changed the signature thing up.

I find it easier to resize images outside of the forums, by using an image cropper/resizer, there are plenty of sites that do that for you.

Is this too big? Thanks so much.
turtonator.gif
flygon.gif
hydreigon.gif
garchomp-f.gif
haxorus.gif
noivern.gif

Edit: Also, is this too big? If it is, then I might use the above sizes.

turtonator.gif
flygon.gif
hydreigon.gif
garchomp-f.gif
haxorus.gif
noivern.gif

Last edited:
hqC8tzr.jpg

How about this ?

It's much too tall in height, and it measures around 240 pixels. You will need to resize it down to about 140 if you intend on adding text beneath it, otherwise, anything at or below 600x160 is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom