• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made a signature, and I went to the signature section in my profile. But apparently, I can't upload it from my computer?

I just made a signature, and I went to the signature section in my profile. But apparently, I can't upload it from my computer?
I'm no moderator (hopefully this doesn't count as mini-modding, I apologize if it does), but I've ran into this issue as well in regards to signatures. My recommendation is to either upload your signature to imgur and then enter a specific link into the signature section (process explained in the spoiler tag below just in case you don't know how). Do note that you cannot resize images from imgur links in Bulbagarden. Alternatively, you can upload and post your signature to the Random Images thread and copy the link from that post.
Hover over your uploaded image, which will bring up an ellipse. Click on the ellipse, which will drop down a menu with four options--select the "get share links" option.
1595641353798.png
Copy the BBCode (Forums) link option and then past it into the image URL section in Bulbagarden.
1595641488546.png

I'm no moderator, but I've ran into this issue as well in regards to signatures. My recommendation is to either upload your signature to imgur and then enter a specific link into the signature section (process explained in the spoiler tag below just in case you don't know how). Do note that you cannot resize images from imgur links in Bulbagarden. Alternatively, you can upload and post your signature to the Random Images thread and copy the link from that post.
Hover over your uploaded image, which will bring up an ellipse. Click on the ellipse, which will drop down a menu with four options--select the "get share links" option.
View attachment 135001
Copy the BBCode (Forums) link option and then past it into the image URL section in Bulbagarden.
View attachment 135002

Oh, darn. Okay, thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom