• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A box that opens like a spoiler tag one, but, it isn't about a spoiler.
I think what @Snowy is getting at is that a user could hide inappropriate content in their signature in a spoiler tag. They could have the mods check the signature, get approval, and then change the content to something inappropriate in the tag afterwards. I think this would happen irregardless if the content was hidden in a non-spoiler box tag.

I think what @Snowy is getting at is that a user could hide inappropriate content in their signature in a spoiler tag. They could have the mods check the signature, get approval, and then change the content to something inappropriate in the tag afterwards. I think this would happen irregardless if the content was hidden in a non-spoiler box tag.
That would make sense...

Guys, I've got a problem. The picture for my signature isn't accepted whenever I try to upload it. It's already got the correct size and a publicly accessible link on Google Drive.
Is it possible to directly upload the picture to Bulbagarden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom