• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: The OLD "Check your Signature" thread (previously NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(God this is frustrating)

How bout now?
It just happens that the image placement makes things taller, and since there are no credit lines I don't exclude any pixels.

You are just over 170 pixels high.

How do you guys measure sig heights? Do you have an image that is exactly 160 pixels tall and just compare it with the sig, or do you guys use different method? Giving users a way to measure their signatures height beyond just eyeballing it may help reduce the amount of back and forth.

How do you guys measure sig heights? Do you have an image that is exactly 160 pixels tall and just compare it with the sig, or do you guys use different method? Giving users a way to measure their signatures height beyond just eyeballing it may help reduce the amount of back and forth.

We each have our methods, they are quite similar, but it really doesn't matter how you measure it. I personally either screenshot and drag it into a photo editing software, or I will use a selection tool on my browser which shows the size in pixels.

Does this signature exceed the limits?

Altogether it's a tiny bit over the limit, but is actually still fine because of this:

• One extra line to credit the artist(s) of your avatar/signature is allowed, but the rest should still be within limits.

The image by itself is under the 160 pixels height limit and you're allowed an extra line to credit people who made the avatar/sig, so you're good. \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom